Replies

• I left commiefornia 4 years ago and it has saved me thousands of $.  I now live in the forward thinking Alabama.  My COL was cut in half and I am very well armed, legally.  Liberals are not welcomed here.  If you still live there, you are a fool.

• The only misinformation is coming out of the Marxist mouth 

•  These three quotes, although, there are others...kind of sum-up what we are seeing today. 1. "All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force."---George Orwell"  2. The government was set up to protect man from criminals - and the constitution was written to protect man from the government. The Bill of Rights was not directed at private citizens, but against the government-as an explicit declaration that individual rights supersede any public or social power."---Ayn Rand  3. "Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear".---Harry S. Truman 

• CC, very good and very true!!!!!  I will oppose them with every bit my old disabled body has!!!!!!!!!!

• You mean like wearing a clother mask stops the spread of COVID-19; like staying home will stop COVID-19 :the Vaccine will stop the spread?  Is that the misinformation they are taling about.  Somehone I doubt it!

• The sob needs to start with the governor and work its way down.  

• His day is coming!!!

• Remember the outcry against AG Loretta Lynch's threat to prosecute anyone publicly denying "climate change?"  The pushback came quickly and passionately, with even some on the Left demanding she walk it back. She did, with a clumsy clarification that her intention was targeted at govenment contractors only. Of course, with a compliant media in her corner, the controvery soon disappeared.  As for a proposed bill to punish Drs in California, the ever-obstinate Gov Newsom would surely sign such legislation into law should it ever reach his desk.  

• No wonder people are leaving Commiefornia. I sure hope they learned what voting in Democrats will do to screw up a State.

• Klaus, my concern is that they are too stupid to learn anything and will only take their poor voting decisions to ruin another state!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.