ADMIN

CAIR demands Biden 'defund' counterterror program

Sharia - Liberato.US

The Council on American-Islamic Relations is urging President-elect Joe Biden to soften up on extremism in a new document on issues it hopes the new administration will address during its first 100 days.

It calls on Biden to "oppose and defund" a Homeland Security program aimed at preventing violent extremism and terrorism.

The Office for Targeted Violence and Terrorism Prevention aims to defend against terror groups of all stripes, from ISIS to White supremacists, as well as school and workplace shootings, according to the DHS.

The document describes the government’s Terrorist Screening Database, a terror watchlist, as "unconstitutional." It demands the FBI stop using informants "to spy on American Muslim communities." And it asks Biden to reject "any new domestic terrorism statutes" in addition to closing Guantanamo Bay.

It also accuses the federal government of relying on "Alt-Right and Islamophobic online resources" that prevent Muslim Americans from getting hired to federal jobs.

The document not only criticizes the Trump administration, but also the actions of former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush for "policies and programs that led to the discriminatory profiling and targeting of American Muslims by state and federal law enforcement."

read more:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cair-demands-biden-defund-counterterror-program

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When due process fails, what is left?

• HEY C A I R,  we DO NOT want to hear any Scheisse from the 7th century death cult......izSLIME.  Go back to the hell hole from whence you slithered!!

• Maybe you "american muslimes" need to find ANOTHER place to live and spew your HIDEOUS crap far and wide, PERIOD!

• And this POS c.a.i.r. is STILL in our country WHY???

• TEFLON BACKS!!!

This reply was deleted.