Replies

• Of course, there is buyer's remorse. Americans can see how quickly Biden is destroying the country after Trump made it great again. Americans know that America on Jan 19, 2021 was a lot better off than it was four years ealier when Trump took over the mess from obummer.

• Trump is my President  !!

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT WHAT YOU VOTED FOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREEN NEW DEAL !!! 11,000 "KEYSTONE",,,, associated jobs   Texas, Louisana,,,,,,,,,,,, related,, 140,000+... With a stroke of a pen.. 

• You all can go to hell that idiot told you ALL what he was going to do. Well now its boo hoo huh? Well tough shit deal with it i hope you all lose everything you idiots ever had. Enjoy creepy joe and the hoe.

• They should have done their homework, yet again it is proven that most democrat voters are just stupid.

• Exactly!

• ALL WHO VOTED FOR BIDEN KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY GOT INTO BECAUSE HE WAS THE VICE PRESIDENT FOR 8 YEARS AND HEDIDN'T DO NOTHING FOR THE COUNTRY THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.

• Maybe now these morons who voted for that pile of shit commie bastard Satan Biden will learn that never vote for a scum of the earth leftist liberal commie democrat!

• It didn't matter how they voted, because the demoscum stole the election any way.

• I watched Mike Lindells documentary "Absolut Truth" and it was mind bogling as to how much was done by foreign Countries especially CHINA. Trump won just from the fraud from the voting machines. Count the fraud mail in ballots and it was a landslide.

This reply was deleted.