Replies

• This sort of open fraud needs to be referred for immediate indictment and incarceration.... millions of ballots need to be disqualified... The People noa longer have the sole franchise on our ballot boxes...  the Marxist Democrats are following Joseph Stalin's advice on elections

See the source image

• desperate

• Qshe needs to be arrested immediately.  Election fraud/voter fraud is a felony.

• But the left will say, "nothing to see here ...."

• the deep state gop establishment is part of the conspiracy, they want Trump gone too because when he dismantles the deep state mcconnell, grahamnesty, sasse, cornyn, mitty the poo, collins, murkowski, and their ilk lose out too!!!!!

• Hang the bitch out to dry!!!

• No Audio?

• It was POOR audio, but it was there for me. What I can't understand, is WHY are the same 'counters' being used? WHY aren't there any adults in charge of this? We are not fools, we can see when we are being gamed! 

• they aren't trying to hide their TREASON because they have the deck stacked in their favor and know those of us who care have jobs and can't go riot in the streets!!!!!

• Yet there are a large number of unemployed at-risk folks with a dog in the fight, true?

I suggest that the big card being played, is the blind faith misjudgement that  due-process is being observed, and that the USA has been basically untouched in their lifetime from foreign attack on US soil, and will stay so. Unpleasant contrary conclusions might be resisted. Only when seeing attacking soldiers and engines of war, will these folks ever wake up. I recently made a legnthy post suggesting the similarities of a foreign military takeover, and the medical martial law lockdown. Only the soldiers initiating-presence was starkly missing from the lockdown. The effects were otherwise either the same or developing with the same conclusion. This is a prime reason for my accepting the idea of an Executive Emergency Declaration, not simply for Trumps sake, but more so for the Constitution, and the Union.

Time is not our strong ally at this point. Procedural stalling for a House vote might yield us a Pelosi in the Oval Office until the election outcome is resolved.

This reply was deleted.