Replies

• Pray for mercy upon this country. Mercy and Justice and Truth. Amen.

• Anna, you are correct, our battle isn't against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in the spirit realm.  satan has his minions but he is the ultimate foe and We the People of faith need to continually ask God's help.  We still need to get out and vote but prayer is THE key compnoent because satan's minions will cheat every way they can to bring in the satanic New World Order.

• the satanic, TREASONOUS media is complicit in the satan, soros, devildemocommiecrat plot to destroy America and turn us over to satan's New World Order global dictatorship.  They will all burn in hell for eternity but We the People will suffer much before then if they succeed.  Tell everyone you know to get out and vote and vote republican!!!!!

• Well done

• Well I guess the Biden's and the Clinton's have a lot in common with corruption. Too bad they will never see jail time.

• Janet, they may not see jail time but the will see plenty of hell time.  Hell is hot and eternity is a long time.  They will pay, if not in this life they will in the next!!!!!  Pray fervently and vote conservative, or at least as the gop will allow..  I am going to vote a straight gop ticket for the first time in my life and I am 70 years old, been voting a long time.

• Straight Repub for me too. Btw, nobody's mentioned the Hildebeast in the Dem circle of deceit.

• Mitchel, not by name but she was part of the obama regime so is included in my comments.

This reply was deleted.