ADMIN

politics julian assange Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Julian Assange can be extradited from the U.K. to the U.S. to face espionage charges, the High Court in London ruled Friday, dealing a major blow to the WikiLeaks founder.

The U.S. government won its appeal Friday. A U.K. judge previously blocked Assange’s extradition in January over mental health and suicide concerns.

The High Court was on Friday assuaged by U.S. assurances that 50-year-old Assange would not be held under the strictest of prison restrictions unless he committed a future act that merited those measures.

Assange’s lawyers had argued the assurances over his future treatment were “meaningless” and “vague.”

The U.S. wants Assange extradited from the U.K., where he is currently in prison, to try him in an American court on charges of conspiring to hack into U.S. military databases to acquire and disclose national defense information. 

read more:

https://www.politico.eu/article/julian-assange-extradition-uk-us-court/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1639139575 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Truth is Truth and must always be revealed without excuses sorts and all for the sake of "Freedom for All."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I hope he survives to do a good job on them all!

• So hope he can expose them all!!!

• America had better protect Julian with every oz of protection they have. We all have to know the Truth about HILLARY, 'SUBHUMAN'-OBAMA and his ENTIRE DIRTY CRIMINAL ADMINISTRATION.

• I wonder if he has information about the murder of Seth Rich. 

• He might!

• Julian MUST HAVE THE GOODS ON HILLARY ---Why else would she want him dead o much UNLIKE MOST EVERYONE ELSE.

HILLARY IS A CRIMINALS CRIMINAL!

• He coms here, he's a dead man.

• I believe he has safe guards in place they will release everything on the dark web when he dies. So they better make sure he stays heathy and un-vaxed.

• I really hope not...... JULIAN HAS BACK_UP PEOPLE WHO WILL TURN OVER EVERYTHING IF ANY HARM COMES TO HIM . THOSE FRINDS OF JULIAN WILL TURN OVER EVERYTHING TO THE NEWS MEDIA--- PROBABLY FOX NEWS BECAUSE THEY WILL LIKELY TELL ALL THAT JULIAN KNOWS unlike... MSNBC--NBC--CBS--ABC--CNN--& OTHERS!

This reply was deleted.