Replies

• Brian you are a knucklehead what are you thinking? Do you really believe what you are saying? You are supposedly a journalist ,the first defender of the 1st amendment, these people get in charge they will be telling you to print say, they will give you your opinion they will give you your questions,  follow up question . Tell you when to talk and when to just shut up DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS ??@@ Mention someone by typing their name...

• Unfuckingbelieveable, williams is VERMIN and SO IS the lincoln project, WAY past time to FUMIGATE I'd say!

• What a despicable person

• The Lincoln Project is full of Satanist & Proven Pedefiles. Then there is the lier lier Brian Williams. How much longer must we indure these Communist Idots.  

• I'm glad my Lord has taken my dad home so he wouldn't hear this idiot command on D Day and Antifa, my dad was part of the D Day invention he was in the 101st Airborne and their mission was to end the war and bring peace.How stupid is this Williams he compared terrorizes with man and women who died fighting for freedom.

• Wonder WHY His SHOW IS ON AT THE "MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT:- when working People are Sleeping-!!! He's a MORON, IDIOT-!!!

• CRAZY

• Brian Williamsm is an anti-American, pro-communist idiot. he's not even a real news journalist anymore!

• I think Brian Williams is very confused.

• Confused is not the correct word for Williamson.  Dangerouslycongnitively impaired(not as in having Alzheimer's Disease or some other form of Dementia - as in being a seriously ill evil individual) is far more likely!

This reply was deleted.