Bret Baier Report Puts Fauci on Hot Seat

Bret Baier Report Puts Fauci on Hot Seat

As it reveals he knew a lot more much earlier than he told the public. Suspicions of a Wuhan lab leak were clearly suppressed. The reports from scientists at the time is shocking (Fox News).

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I see Fauci, I hear Randy Newman's "Short People" song.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Under the leadership of Fauchi, the truth was hidden, protecting the reputation of China. There was much to gain for labs in the USA if they went along with the idea the virus was of natural origins, these labs received huge grants in return for the lie. While all could see the virus was manipulated, a group to benefit pushed the lie crucifieing all those who dared to tell the truth.
    In the video where you see Fauchi with Trump and Pence behind him, you can clearly see the body language especially Trump's, he was not buying the lie.....yet couldn't get the scientific community who KNEW this was man made, a manipulated virus to get the truth out. As they began to warn about it, they were continually shut down and called conspiracy theorists. Now Trump is looking like a fool believing in conspiracy, believing in hydroxychloroquin, remember the ad with the doctors in front of the capitol. All that went away fast and anyone who didn't change course was a nutcase. I remember wondering what was really going on, my gut knew this was wrong, and then they began to push the development of the fake vaccine. Fauchi led the greatest lie in history, he supported a foreign country over America, he fought to restrict the medication HE KNEW worked in favor of big pharma making billions, and through it all caused millions to die around the world needlessly. Talk about conspiracy!

I recall the public fear world wide, and the importance of getting this right, with the huge death rate there was no room for mistakes, and Fauchi began to push his agenda calling it science, the importance of following science. Fauchi is cruel, sadistic, he doesn't give a damn about life including human life, and at this point I don't have a problem stating he caused all this. He allowed it to escalate to this level, I bet he enjoyed seeing the fear, the human suffering as he was raking in the millions.

This reply was deleted.