Replies

• Trump Is My President And No Amount of DemocRat Voter Fraud Is Going To Change That!

• GREAT, his conviction for lying was a sham, just like this Soviet style "election" that has all the earmarks of Josephs Stalin and Goebbels.  President Trump won so they pulled out the fake votes!!!!!

• Great move Mr. President!!!

• I hope General Flynn breaks one off in their asses for what they to him.  GOD bless Donald Trump and I can't wait to hear the howls of panic when the election fraud is revealed and President Trump is certified as the winner of the 2020 election.  That and I hope that the truth reveals how many Republicnans actually WON their many down ticket races .... 

• I am Happy that Donald Trump did this

• Happy for him and his family. Now once Sydney is free start suing every one of these cuppupt Dems who framed him and that includes Judge Sullivan if a judge can be sued. 

• Thaks for posting that.  I dropped Twitter and Facebook.  I hope soon everone will drop them too!  Great job Trump!

• The corrupt FBI set up Flynn as Mueller tried to set up Trump for perjury. Lying to the corrupt FBI should not even be an issue in the first place. Fortunately we have a great man in the White House, who knows right from wrong. 

• Good!

• Honor restored.

This reply was deleted.