Replies

• By the way the government should have never take this responsibility because abortion is an issue dealing with human body not the Supreme court.

• You are wrong - the issue was whether it is CONSTITUTIONAL.  The court in 1973 got it wrong; this addresses that wrong. 

• I want to ask you a question if you want ro have a baby do you ask the Supreme Court or the government can I have a permission to have a baby? 

• Jeff... The Democrats had recently proposed something very simular to that as they wanted to chemically sterlize all children until they reached an age the Democrats decided was appropriate to bare children! Bizarre because those same Democrats also believe a 6 year old can decide with out Parental consent to change their gender!

• It's not the government job to do that period, I don't  care if the Democrats try to do that or not It's not their job when God created the heaven and the earth did he get permission from the Devil to create the earth or man kind NO he did not It's the same here It's our duty to do what God put us here to do.

• It's NOT in the constitution, there is no mention of abortion, if it isn't in the constitution than the federal government has no power over it.
      It was a farce to begin with, the justices were activists and followed their own wishes, they themselves were unconstitutional in the decision and made law. They are not to MAKE law, but to interpret it, decide if it is constitutional or not. This is so simple, I don't know why people have such difficulty understanding it.

• It should have never been in a constitution any way 

• There is no constitutional right to abortion. There is no law. Only congress can make laws, So all of the Nazi news media that tells us that it is settled law is trying to manipulate you. There are multiple opinions from theSCOTUS that are not law but the American public has been so manipulated bt the Nazi news media that they no longer kbow the truth anymore.

• there is a law and that is YOU SHALL NOT KILL that is the law everyone should follow.

• Thank-you for the Wisdom, Jeff!  Aman loves his neighbor’s automobile.  The owner complains that he has no garage in which to keep it.  The neighbor says, “Keep it in mine.  I have an extended two-vehicle garage and I only own one car.  No charge!”  The owner was thrilled.  A week went by and the owner stopped by to take his beautiful car for ride.  He was amazed as he entered the garage, for his car was highly polished, the windows were speck-free, and the wire wheels glistened.  When sat in the driver’s seat, he noticed that the seats were all conditioned.  He was so thankful.  The owner appeared again in another week and said he was taking the care to have routine maintenance accomplished on his car.  The neighbor led him into the garage and opened the engine’s hood.  The engine shone as is if it did once had in the factory.  Asked why he maintained the car that was not his, the neighbor explained that he just did to the extra car in his garage that which he had done to his own car simultaneously.  A few months later the owner moved and took his car with them.  So it is with pregnancy.  That extra person in your stomach is there but for a certain time.  It is not your body.  It is an extra body.  You maintain it, you do not own it.  It is God’s child.  I find it sad that news only interviews those who have never had an abortion.  From both sides of the fence, they interview women (What’s a woman?) who have had babies and those who have not.  Interviewing a woman who had an abortion might prove enlightening!

This reply was deleted.