Replies

• It is only a win in a sense that the federal government no longer controls abortion, it's back to the states as it was before, let's hope they handle it well!

• I don't fear the violence, mostly because they won't pull there stunts here (rural Oklahoma)!!!!!  Isn't it amazing how much the devildemocommiecrats encourage violence when something doesn't fit their narrative/agenda?????  God is expanding the Lake of Fire to make room for all those worshipping satan!!!!!!!!!!

• I just read your wisdom, Bob!  Let those who hear, listen.  A call to fervent prayer of praise, thanksgiving, and repentance is in order.

• Marlene, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Marlene, those lost babies do know love. It is in the arms of our Lord and our Almighty Father who brought home their souls he gave to each and everyone of them.

• Marlene, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  3 million is quite a lot, unborn children of God who were murdered by satanists!!!!!  God WILL NOT be intimidated when they start calling him their vile names at the Great White Throne judgment!!!!!  He will simply cast them into the Lake of Fire!!!!!!!!!!

• I was just talking to my Grandaughter who was very upset about the ruling. I calmly let her know that nothing was overturned but it was just turned over to the STATES. It is called STATES RIGHTS. It was illegal to be under the feds. She advised me that she had not heard that. Told her to stop listening to the commie media and politicians. Do some research if you need any proof.

• I would be more upset if told by a woman that she killed her unborn baby. 

• A wonan has a right to say what happens to her body.  She has NO  right to say what happens to that body she invited into hers.  NONE!  [Exodus 23:7 … Do not kill the innocent or the just, for I will not acquit the guilty.] (GOD).  God requires a sacrifice for our sins.  It first was a lamb and then it was His Son, JESUS, the Paschal Lamb.  The devil wanted his sacrifice then.  He chose babies.  Every abortion was a sacrifice to Satan (Baal).  When the USA began legal abortions, God’s hand of protection left us.  It can now be restored.  The states will decide for themselves now.  Woe to those states and their leaders who permit and/or fund abortion.

This reply was deleted.