Replies

• What we are witnessing and living through today is the greatest scam in the history of the human race, which is now also morphing into the biggest cover-up, as vaccine injured people who have taken the experimental gene therapy shots are filling our hospitals, while the government and media lie to the American public and blame it on the unvaccinated.

Vaccine Injuries from COVID-19 Shots Fill Hospitals as U.S. Governm...

The most recent data dump into the government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) happened yesterday (9/10/21):

From the limited data that the CDC is willing to release, there are now 14,506 deaths recorded following COVID-19 shots, which is more than twice as many deaths recorded following all FDA approved vaccines for the past 30 years before the COVID shots were issued emergency use authorization in December of 2020. (Source.)

There are also 18,439 permanent disabilities, over 100,000 doctor visits, and 58,440 hospitalizations, which represent only a fraction of all cases as most go unreported.

And yet we have a “pandemic of the unvaccinated” filling our hospitals?

Vaccine Injuries from COVID-19 Shots Fill Hospitals as U.S. Government Lies and Claims a “Pandemic…
    The battle lines over mandatory COVID-19 vaccines are now going full steam ahead in the U.S. as the Biden Administration is announcing today that all…
    • I went into the hospital last month and then after, I had an appt with a nurse to go over my discharge paperwork. She was repeated the same brainwashed line that the hospital told her to say. That it was tge unvaccinated people that were filling the hospitals infected with Covid. The nurses while in the hospital, the ones that would talk about it, told a different story. It was filled with people having reactions to the Covid shots. I'm sure they are still getting thousands of $$$ from the govt for every person they claim has Covid. Hospitals are in on the scam as well.

• Anyone remember this? "Just say No!" Say "No" and keep on doing what you were doing. What will the Governments do? Shoot you? Arrest you? Jail you? Fine you? "With What?"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• "Imagine" just saying "No" to the Vaccines and Tests" and going to Work/School anyway. What would reasonably happen? Police dragging peoples/students away? Arresting the same, trials in Courts with Fines/Jail Sentences? "Imagine" this occurring day after day, week after week, month after month. "Where would the Insanity lie then?"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• https://novaxmandate.org/letter

Employer Letter Example
    We believe that no right is more sacred than the right of every individual to the control of their own person, free from all restraint or interferenc…
  • This reply was deleted.
    • You write a book and try to get it published! See what happens! 
      only those in the public eye, professors, politicians, media personalities, actors get to write and publish. Levin is full of hot air like most of them. They talk, rehash, complain, but I'm yet to find one who would stand and say, this is the way we can beat the rouge takeover of our country. While we are overwhelmed,worried, scared, for our country......they write useless books. Is there a single person in the media, even on FOX who hasn't written a book? They have the ability to sell these books, promote them on the air and make millions saying nothing of importance, nothing that will help save the country, they just keep us on edge, hoping one day they will report something worthwhile, that will mean something. None of them will stick their neck out, few of them would join the fight if there ever was one. They are useless and worthless.....just talk, talk, talk!

• I was in the US during Vietnam,I had a boyfriend serving over there. That was a disaster, ended as a disaster because we were not there to fight against communism, it was a get fat from the war, like Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, etc......so many made milllions on those at the cost of young American lives, that no one gives a damn about. Building a monument is a slap in the face, doesn't bring them back, and without a victory it was for nothing! Anymore they don't even care what it looks like when we leave with our tail tucked, in shame. Don't tell me if we wanted to, we could not win over a bunch of goat herders in the case of Afghanistan.

• I second that......may they all burn in hell!
      Maybe God will make another strike like he did crumbling the George Floyd mural in Toledo. One precise bolt of lighting. It was beautiful!

• And then Senator Biden is the reason we left Vietnam so abruptly and people like him that wouldn't let us fight a real war & win it, just like Afghanistan. It's all about money and people like Biden that want to be in control and make billions in back room deals. 

• Well, how about we all stick our neck out and get rid of these career politicians, including rhino and take away they money. The states should be in charge and the federal govt, per the constitution was only supposed to be to protect us from foreign enemies. They are way out of bounds and have way too much power. You know, we can take back that power ourselves by invoking Article V of the Constitution and call for a convention of states. Doesn't a balance budget amendment and term limits sound good (# 1 & 2 on our list, once COS has been set up. We are getting closer and gained momentum after the fraudulent election. We also have members in all 50 states, so it's not just a Republican thing. Please join our grassroots thousands of member (it should be millions if we are really fed up with the federal government. The people can and will take our country back, we just have to all get involved and make this happen. 100 million MAGA patriots could easily get this done.

This reply was deleted.