Replies

• I told you all that it was too late. It is not Biden that is doing this. It is his handlers. The globalists, namely the Rockefellers, the Warhbergs, the Rothschilds, JPMorgan, Soros, Chase, and a few other banking cartels. These ultra rich banksters are the ones pulling the strings. And if you think that Trump was independent of all of this, then you are being decieved. Trump got a loan from Soros for 200 million dollars to finish the Trump towers. If you think that trump is not beholden to these banksters then you are truely decieved. We are f'kd. We have become too lazy and scared to do anything. I am a Vietnam veteran, I am raring to go but I can't find anyone with the hairs to follow me. I see a lot of bluster here on this blog but nothing substantial. I don't even dee where people have contacted their reps on a daily basis. If you are involved I do not include you. But most of the people posting here are keyboard warriors and will notg ebgage the enemy.

• I'm an active voleneer for the convention of states. We need to all get onboard, quit taking on social media and actually do something like we do every week. Call, email, write our representatives and, by god, stop CRT by being at every school board meetings. COS is even involved with that aspect as well.

• Allen we are not in a shooting war yet (although Joes is vigorously following orders to provoke it).

A blatant invasion would only hasten the convictions of the alarmed elements of Humanity. So you do not go violent except and until attacked violently.

Nothing says you cannot be prepared though. 

I commend you for working due-process as much as you might. Globalists do not intend being respectful of it. Anyones rights, freedoms, and liberties winds up being just that, theirs to defend.

Safety might be in numbers, but if your freedoms securement is only valued if collectively struggled for, then they are already lost, because they are not individually valued to risk death for.

Now we each of us facing that hill worth risking death for. Is it the one you chose?

I do doubt your evaluation of Trump though. Treasure from the Devil is still treasure, and if taken in innocence, has no stigma.

• I think Biden's middle name must be Unconstitutional! 

• Why doesn't Biden's "Vaccination Mandate" include "All Illegal Aliens and Prisoners?"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• We'll notice the illegals coming across the border is ok(they'll be voting democrat, legal or not) and yet the people on a boat trying to escape communist  Cuba were turned away. They are against communism and would most likely vote Republican. Get the big picture? It's all about taking power, controlling us and, keeping that power.

• 9555086076?profile=RESIZE_400x

The Obamanation's laughingstock,

no longer asks to pull his finger.

Now he tells one-liner dictates.

Tragedy with no comedy,

No Joke Biden.

• Biden and all his evil cronies need to be gone

• See this too! I thought the democommunists wanted to kill people in nursing home. 5 democrat governors did that by sending Covid Patients to nursing home and tens of thousands of old people died. Wait, maybe this is part of tge plan, give them the vaccine to kill them all off. Why do you need Obamacare death panels anymore. We've got an non-elected president in the White House doing it now. What a huge cost savings. Instead of death panels paid for but US taxpayers, we only have Biden as a one person death panel. What a cost saving. The democommunists should be proud of this demon in office.

This reply was deleted.