Replies

• We have been trying at least since Obama to be involved, to get rid of the scum, to bring in good new people. Take Anthony Gonzales in Ohio, he sounded so good, we were so excited about him, and after his second election......he completely turned on us. Now we are fighting to get rid of him, replace him with another who sounds so good......and pray the can get him in and he will not disappoint us.
      This is just one situation, it repeat over and over. The Republican Party will not support an outsider. Look up Joe Blystone for governor in Ohio. A successful farmer, he know hard work, how to make a successful business, but he will not get a penny to help him from the republicans, they don't mind keeping the gnome DeWine!

i hope you are right, that we can save the country, I do not think force should be the way to get it done, but I tell you.......I don't have much fate this can be done any other way since legally we stand no chance with the leftists in our courts, I don't see anyone going after the cheating, lying left. This is the only time in half a century, I do not see what may be coming, because 5hose in powe4 who should be standing and leading us are all bought cowards, they will not risk anything.

• I heard an employer say that if he enforces joe biden's order and one of his employees, who may not quit instead, gets a serious illness or even dies, he (the employer) believes he will be liable and could be sued.   

• Legions of accident lawyers just might be the choir for this tune!

Finally, it is time business owners own their racketeer co-operation with government,

to foist civil rights thuggery upon the People.

Forget the sob sister act. It WILL fall on deaf ears.

You are not important enough to signify special attention, just financial ruin. A patsy!

Your customers are the marks and always have been. Consider the cartoon analogy:

9560270900?profile=RESIZE_930x

OKAY. Its kinda silly. The last panel describes the Executive gangsters' duress using Health department enforcers,

selling the pandemic hoax, with its lockdown and mask compliance.

Instead of poison-filled beer steins, now its syringes being pushed.

M'Yeahh, you mugs!

• Better than the tin foil cloche!

• https://novaxmandate.org/letter

Employer Letter Example
      We believe that no right is more sacred than the right of every individual to the control of their own person, free from all restraint or interferenc…
    • Very nice!

I fear a letter waved in front of a boss may not signify though.

He faces thugs in two piecers flashing court, fine, jail-time, and loss of business.

The merchant class has never been one to show Moxie.

Often, they have to be led.

• Well, someone from my job left a voicemail on my phone wanting me to fill out some silly Covid form. They just started mandating the vaccine this week at Savannah River Site (govt DOE). And I'm on medical Short term disability with heart failure and blood clots. Really, they can just kiss where the sun don't shine.. They really care don't they? If my condition doesn't improve I may not be here in another year. And all the care about is that damn shot that doesn't work. I have a strong immune system, take all the known supplements that keep your immune system strong and have not had Covid or tge flu in more than 4 years and I need to take the shot. Get real. I'll quit work before I'll put that crap in my body., if  return to work at all. LTD sounds good to me. And no shot.

• The urge to get everyone 'dosed' has an almost impregnation-mandate to it.

• Given the relative harmlessness of the virus to those younger than late adolescence,

injections would not be about health, but rather control. 

And not just that, but the adverse effects of the mass injections,

sterilizes or alters the growth to full maturity of the population test subjects.

Yep! Involuntary mass eugenics and genocide. Crimes against Humanity for sure.

• YET!

This reply was deleted.