Replies

• As they have been Coning the world with lie for power control money productivity death. Technology and art is a tricky thing and governments in with media take down of the construction democrats and yes some republicans better wake up. We the people know what they had business and Financial institutions do to the people. Oldest book in history explains what man will do for power and money & control. They just think were to stupid to see and learn. Thats why fear can change people but God's strength worns us. Makes us his soldiers. What's the first thing Governments shout down Churches schools Free speech small businesses. The Government delegated its powers to non-elected officials to causes fear to control. Divided we fall. Hell or high waters! God's raft not for man to decide. Natural law thanks Mark Levin for teaching every time your on the radio or Podcast. Also Steve Banon show the war room and more great Americans! I'm so proud of the work they do to inform the world. Climate is best guess God's law! They put Biden in he's the easiest to control because he do so far worse than Nancy P or Obama. Fuchi and Collins will have to answer war crimes against nations along with china. I have hope legislators and traders to the people will answer for their crimes to. They have to live with themselves and they will have to answer to God someday and the people. Enough enough save gods children all of God's innocent children. Hope for a family kindness and caring loving life.

• My state supposely have a State Constitutional Amendment [preventing another lockdown due to the same so called liberal generated  emergency) And another lockdown can only be for two weeks at a time, and not years like some of the scum liberal states had them.

• Nope!  Not happening.

• Is this guy trying to start a civil war or he is just that dumb and stipid?

• He is some kind of sicko

• Not only NO but &*'%/## No!!!

• I will be polite and not tell him where he can stick his 6 month lockdown

• Hey America, feel like paying ATTENTION NOW???? YOUR life is on the line if you don't OPEN your lying EYES!!!

This reply was deleted.