Replies

• Reptile.

• Hillary is typical of anyone who lived their life in lies. They no longer recognize or know the "Truth" of anything.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Obviously the presidency ment a lot more to her than Bill, she got over Monica and all the others easily!

• I can only imagine what the poor innocent families feel over the Benghazi massacre. Hillary lied right in the faces of Benghazi families as to why they were killed!!!! Hillary is a sick witch just like all of her Communist Comrades!!!! She and all of the communist’s comrades ought to be tarred and feathered and ran out of America on a rail!!!!!!!

• She is so conceited that she still can't get over losing to Trump.  Will she ever tire of humiliating herself like this??

• She can always seek consolation in her devoted hubby....BWA_HAH_HAH_HAH_HAH_HA_HAH!

• Lisa, she is too arrogant, power hungry and evil to quit lusting for the power over We the People she will never have!!!!!  She sold her soul but didn't get the payoff she expected!!!!!

• Well put, Bob!!!

• I await her tearful summaries upon her convictions, with eagerness.

• Oh my heart bleeds blue peanut butter for her.  Why can't she just shut up and go away?

This reply was deleted.