Replies

• What a DUMB broad

• A black devildemocommiecrat, what else do you expect?????  They are satanic AND stupid!!!!!!!!!!

• She should be called Shamoo.  But that is actually an insult to Orcas.  She actually has fewer brains than a whale. She is also nothing but a LIAR.  It was the de"mock"rats who started the Russian disinformation with the nonsense about Donald Trump being a tool of Putin.  Now they are trying to continue their lies with the Government Disinformation Board.  While many of us know that it is the Government that puts out most of the disinformaiton.

As for the Hunter Biden laptop - there is very little disinformation there. Didn't you just love how she tried to dispute the signed receipt for the drop off of the laptop by saying she wasn't a tech expect.  I have news for Shamoo, she is not even a human!

• Let's protect the 1st Amendment!!!

• That's why I call them  what they are DEVILCRATS they are satanic  for sure . God  will se us throw this demon  posest  time .🙏🙏🙏

• I prefer Demonrats and I also think the whole party is clueless not just this dweeb.

This reply was deleted.