Replies

• THANK YOU Thomas for not Only reading/acknowledging my post, but for that short but concise, direct and Very informative video that squeezed-out So Much Great Information that Really  Surprises ME that it is Still up on "ThemToob" which is YouTube that I have now and then used to describe this "Marxist infiltrated and Run, Sanitized and Heavily Censored Platform that Many are now abandoning for more censorship Free or limited material. I am Truly Surprised it's Still Up....for now.

Because of that, I want to share something Very similar in dialogue and information Squeezed SO WELL into a video that is just under 30 minutes that is Another that Should be shown....well, the following is the way I constructed a Saved e-mail to myself to Save it and YOU WILL Appreciate it because it is a Classic from what used to be "YouTube" before the censorship Gulag took control of "ThemToob." It was produced by a channel called "VertigoPolitix" that No Longer Exists Anywhere. Let me just Copy & Paste it as I've Always done when appropriate and hope it is Still Up too. There is Instruction if it has been Removed: I just checked and it is Still There!!! You WILL Appreciate this, it IS a Masterpiece, Please view it and this is right from my e-mail Archive:

This should be shown in Every school in America and Europe, Australia, Canada and New Zealand beginning in First Grade through College. This is how these Luciferian Scum slithered in and poisoned our Societies and who 'they' were and still are: "The Architects of Western Decline: A Study on the Frankfurt School and Cultural Marxism" https://youtu.be/L6l0JL6loXc
      If it has been removed by YouTube as has been their practice when the true culprit(s) of Evil are identified, just type in the title because somebody else who lives in the truth will have uploaded it again.   https://youtu.be/L6l0JL6loXc

This should be shown in Every school in America and Europe, Australia, Canada and New Zealand beginning in First Grade through College. This is how these Luciferian Scum slithered in and poisoned our Societies and who 'they' were and still are: "The Architects of Western Decline: A Study on the Frankfurt School and Cultural Marxism" https://youtu.be/L6l0JL6loXc If it has been removed by YouTube as has been their practice when the true culprit(s) of Evil are identified, just type in the title because somebody else who lives in the truth will have uploaded it again.

• Just in case someone is viewing that added barrier to direct link as a problem, I copied the URL link by right-clicking the mouse for the pop-up menu, and left-clicking the URL selection on the image screen, or reverse underlined the page address ( before Youtube changes it to another page), and paste it into the realplayer downloader. So technically, Youtube is not censoring content, just hassling access to content it does not approve of. JERKS!

Good luck!

• Skep, though I skimmed through the writing icons provided with the second to last being HTML, I wasn't aware that I had to click that before Right clicking to release the URL, but when I did that it worked as opposed to just pasting the URL in the conversation paragraph. If this is what you are referring to, and somehow I Don't think you are. I am Definitely No Comp. Whiz and still learn something New almost Every day, but what you posted Lost me and I would appreciate You giving me some detail on what you were trying to express as I'm Always Open to learning and what you wrote makes me that much more curious for your explanation if you don't mind as Again, I Will appreciate it. Thanking You in advance.

• You do not have to use what I suggested, but it is another way to gain the URL data to paste into the downloader. I have explored differant ways to aquire imagery that some offerers present to show but not for others to keep. I am of the opinion that if I am provided an image that shows up on my PC, then I can choose to retain it. I will even search through the source code if I want an image of video bad enough. But the use of a parental screen to emcumber access to data they do not promote, is weasely to me. I'm glad you made an end-run around the barrier.

• https://www.bitchute.com/video/CHB0sdQ8NgTg/ Mr. Ford, I tried the Link as I posted it and it Didn't work but maybe that's why I have to hit this HTML button here like i just did and maybe it Will work now, I will try it again and see.

Tanzania President Dead at 61 And 60 GHz Coming To Your Bedroom
      Tanzania president exposed the fake pcr tests, did not impose lockdowns, Tanzania had zero cases since July and now he is dead.... Connect the dots f…
  • It certainly seems that way - or at least the people who keep pushing the virus scare want us to lean that way. However, I hope most people have the ability to think for theselves (I know too many that don't), do some investigation (although that is hard to do because the msm and big tech keep trying to hide anything that don't agree with the Totalitarians viewpoint) and realize the Dems are just trying to scare us and take away our lives.

• He Is Right..! It Is Here..! And In His And My Lifetime..!!! I have known that it would happen in my lifetime since the later 1960' and beginning 1970's..!

• Sign my petition and sue the government for violatin our Constitutional Rights. Find me a lawyer that has the moral and ethical courage to take the case. https://www.change.org/ConstitutionalRightsViolated

• You are looking for the needle in America's haystack..

Damn few people with morals and ethics become lawyers.

This reply was deleted.