Replies

• Total control is what they're after and too many people are not waking up to it

• The great pandemic hoax is ruining America.

• This Deep State Virus is no Deadlier than a mild vcase of the Flu but the Deep State Globalists have weaponzided it wilh all their lies. The WHO and Dr. Fauci were workng on the Corona Virus in the United States when Obama found out about it told Fauci to stop as it was too dangerious. Fauci claimed it was too important to stop so he moved the research to China where The WHO, Dr. Fauci, Bill Gates, George Soros and other Globalists funded the research, released the virus and told massive lies about how to fight it. In 2008 Fauci co-wrote a paper on people who died from the swine flu claiming they did not die from the swine flu but from a bacterial infection of the lungs caused from constantly wearing masks. Fauci, Bill Gates and other Globalists knew if they could spreaad enough lies about the virus they could kill billions of people around the world pushing their depopulation agenda. The WHO and Fauci told doctors around the world do not autopsy people susspected of dying from COVID as it was too dangerous. Doctors in Italy ignored that and did autopsy people suspected of dying from the virus and discovered they did not die from the virus but from a bacterial infection of the lungs caused from constantly wearing masks. The Government of Italy has filed charges of Crimes against Humanity against the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates. 

• O.K., Now I Know how to post a Link here which worked Better than I expected because now there is a Introduction that ALL can see..... I just hope You and others give it a chance, He knows what he is talking about.

•  Mr. Ford, I am So gratified to know that there are some people who still have the sanity and Critical Thinking Capacity to see through the MS Media Deception and the narrative presented for the typical and average Joe and Mary Normie (for lack of a better term at the moment) which is designed to keep them going around in circles FOREVER and never getting to the truth.

Everything you have stated is True But Fauci, Gates and even B'crack Obama are just Underlings below the Top of the Pyramid. Are You aware of Charles Lieber then a 60 y.o. (Now 62 as of April 9th) Harvard Professor who is/was the Chairperson of Harvard's Chemistry & Chemical Biology Dept. who also worked for Wuhan University of Technology? Lieber was arrested Jan. 28, 2020 by the FBI and faces charges of trading knowledge for money and lying about it. Prosecutors allege he set up a lab in China in exchange for hundreds of thousands of dollars in payments from the Chinese government and then denied knowledge of those payments to U.S. investigators. There is a connection with this guy, Fauci, Gates who practically Own's the W.H.O.  the C.D.C. and the N.I.H. and participation with Israel.

But then again, this CONVID 19 has Still Not even been isolated and identified to even Actually Exist! What Definitely Does exist is 60 ghz millimeter wave technology that was developed as a Weapon in the DARPA program of the D.O.D. 

Mr. Ford, do you know what the effect of 60 ghz is on the Oxygen Molecule? There has been a Lot of suspicions AND connections implied Outside the MS Media (but of course this the MSM refers to as "Conspiracy Theory") of the effect of 60 ghz which is the millimeter wave band of the Oxygen Molecule Absorption Spectrum, also known as 5G, as opposed to Microwave band delivery of any scale, on someone with the common flu/cold or pneumonia.

I will post a Link here of someone named Joe Imbriano of Fullerton, California who has a YouTube Channel, a BitChute Channel etc, called The Fullerton Informer and your first reaction may be to think he is Out of his mind and ridiculous-looking until you hear, or find out why he is wearing the goggles he is wearing but this is the shortest and most immediate example I could come up with without going through a library of his videos to find one where he explains the 60 ghz oxygen molecule absorption case and CONVID connection. He IS Educated and if you care to look into him you will find him to be completely Genuine. I just ask you to give 16.5 minutes of your time to listen to what he is explaining and he Does Not look this way but ONLY when he's driving at night. Now this is my first attempt to post a Link to Anything here and I hope I can do so successfully because I chose You because of your intelligence and knowledge on this subject NOT KNOWING WHETHER YOU ARE EVEN FAMILIAR WITH JOE OR NOT ALREADY but I want to give it a shot with the hope that you will have a Ah-Ha moment of realization and help spread this Better than I can. Let's see if I can post this:   https://www.bitchute.com/video/CHB0sdQ8NgTg/       I Hope you may find him to be your new friend.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1239796/download
    • The microwave technology you refer to in your post has been suspected as a contributing factor in the death of so many nursing home residents in NYC at the outset of this experiment in terror. It has also been suggested that some of the so-called vaccines contain various elements that can be made to react with that technology in very adverse ways.

As for the PCR tests: Total nonsense. That test was never designed for the purpose of detecting corona virus present in humans. A great deal of information concerning the validity of the PCR test is finally becoming available online.

As for the virus itself: Far more questions than answers. All relevant information is controlled by the CDC and access to the data by independent researchers is prohibited.

Information available online indicates that the CDC holds several patents related to this virus. Since things that are naturally occurring cannot be copyrighted or patented, one must conclude this virus to have been man-made.

• Wasn't aware of what 5G's affect on oxygen levels but well aware of the radiation of 5G, cell phones and electrical devices have on radiation levels. That's the reason Cancer levels are so high. I see a Naturalist Doctor and she has cleaned the radiation out of my body twice

• Oh there's Much More to know but I don't expect that you were interested in the video I posted. We can Only Try to open peoples mind's by suggestion and pulling back the curtain but force can't work and shouldn't even be necessary though I sometimes wish I had the power and influence to Make people See and Hear what is Mostly Obvious, right in front of their face or Hidden-in-plain-sight just the Once. Some gifts can't even be given away it seems.

• A very informative video is still available on YouTube. It deals with the indoctrination of our children.

Alex Newman - Rescuing Our Children

•  I Don't know what I did Wrong with the pepition in the post BUT it Does work and is Amazingly Still Up after SO MANY times of being DELETED BY "THEMTOOB," Please Enjoy and You Will.

This reply was deleted.