ADMIN

8020345090?profile=original

Former Senator Bob Dole isn’t active in the political spotlight these days. He’s always been close with the Bush family, but he strongly supported Trump as the GOP nominee. Still, he was a longtime member of the Washington in-crowd so it means something that he went out and spoke up about people he admits are his friends on the Debate Commission.

He called them unfair and said no one in the room deciding debate rules and so on is a Trump supporter.

“The Commission on Presidential Debates is supposedly bipartisan w/ an equal number of Rs and Ds. I know all of the Republicans and most are friends of mine,” said Dole in a tweet that EXPLODED online. “I am concerned that none of them support @realDonaldTrump.”

“A biased Debate Commission is unfair,” he said. Which is dang right.

read more here: https://therightscoop.com/bob-dole-exposes-the-biased-and-unfair-presidential-debate-commission-trump-thanks-him-on-twitter/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It does not really matter for Trump. He won the first debate decisively even if he had to debate both, Biden and Wallace. Trump wins all the time. He can't do any wrong, which is why a large majority of Americans support him. 

• Well it's because they are not really Rd.... closet Ds

• Have been this way since it's inception..................................................................... I'm that old!!

This reply was deleted.