ADMIN

It appears newly elected Democrat Rep. Cori Bush, who’s been accused of being a radical and liar, has no compunction about smearing her Republican colleagues.

Newly elected Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has the receipts to prove it.

Responding to the smear, the newly elected Georgia Republican posted a video recording of the incident showing what she claims really happened.

From the video, it appears Greene had been walking through the halls of Congress while recording a message about the hypocrisy of congressional Democrats. At the time she had a mask on, but she’d dropped it to her neck so she could speak more clearly.

read more here: https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/30/i-have-receipts-rep-greene-posts-video-proving-who-really-started-shouting-match-with-rep-cori-bush-1023299/?utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get+Response&utm_term=EMAIL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=bizpac

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is what happens when you vote street people in office. The level of respect has fallen to such low levels this video sounded like something you hear from a public projects

• Actually, the dem should be glad it was Greene and not me.  I give her a letter and then stamp it for her right there, right then.

• Johnny what can you expect most of the demorats come from the projects, and they act like the take over of the planet of the apes.

• Marjorie is one tough Rep. We need more like her.

• BLM?  Bluegummed Lying Monkeys?

• Marjorie Taylor Greene is one fine representative. She tells the truth and supports Trump as he supports her. They are kindred spirits. 

• The people of St Louis should hang their head in shame for electing a member of Black Lives Matter.  She sounds like a rather ignorant one also.  Good for Marjorie Taylor Greene for standing up to her. 

• Not just ignorant of the law much less decorum, she is a liar. 

• I should go there and give my book on decorum.  I understand she needs glasses to help her read.  I woukd let her read my book up close and personal.

This reply was deleted.