Replies

• Rehab that works!
    After 6 burglaries, 3 car thefts, multiple illegal trespasses, an ongoing cocaine and alcohol addiction, committing 2 violent home invasions, 3 armed robberies, dealing Fentanyl and Meth, passing counterfeit money, beating 4 victims senseless and being arrested 23 times since 1998, George Floyd hasn't committed a crime in over seven months now!
    BUT IT DID NET HIS FAMILY $27 MILLION!

• Oh Yeah! “ALL LIVES MATTER”!! Honk if you’re Black, but don’t you dare honk for a Veteran or how great this country is…I’m sick of Blacks winning and crying all of the time. It’s time they grow up and stop rioting and looting and burning and being stupid!! Become an American like the rest of us, suck it up, you’re not the only race that’s hurting or in pain! Your race is the most hateful and the most racist and you know it. 

• I wonder how they'd like 5000 lbs of pickup truck grinding them into the pavement?  George Floyd's life didn't matter, ....... or he'd still be alive.  Instead he committed suicide, ..., His life didn't even matter to him.

• Shoot them

• May GOD have mercy upon them and I hope they bring their own body bags,  I wont honk for a criminal druggie who died by his own ignorance and hand.  NOR will I stop or allowed them to 

intimidate me. but I will put my truck in 4 wheel drive and proceed.  they can move or becarried away in a bad I do not give a shit about their terrorist actions but will respond in kind to explai

the consequences of thier action to their famlies when they come to remove them.

• This type of public nuisance and coercion violates several existing laws... everything from obstructing traffic to terrorist threats... Where is the Law and it is time that the general public react to pull down the agents of the law enforcement who refuse to act... and in so doing become accessories to this criminal conduct.  Also, the MSM needs to be seen and prosecuted as aiding and abetting... inciting riot and insurrection.  We need independent People's Grand Juries to charge prosecutors. LEO's and public administrators as accessories to BLM's and Antifa's illegal acts. 

• They've been defunded!!

• Hell to BLM to me all lives matter and it's time for people to wake up 

• If the Government won't stand up to this, the peope must... If we don't, we lose our country!

• Run the SOB's over.

This reply was deleted.