Replies

• The useful IDIOTS were used and now will be put away until the time a popular president is elected.

• Time for another BLM "ISIS SHIT FIT"!

• Why don't all you black lives don't matter subhuman filthy savages go out and burn down and loot your own slums! 

• Bamboozled

Loser

Morons

• Played ya didn't they!!!

• Of course you haven't heard anything from them you stupid frigging monkeys.  You won't hear for the DNC until the NEXT presidential election cycle.

• I wouldn't meet with those two for all the money in the world....They are both dogs!!

• Now, now... All the money in the world?  Maybe, if you throw in the deeds to Las Vegas and the Vatican... want to cover all bases you know.

• I WOULD NOT I DON'T EVEN PAY ATTION TO ANY OF THEM 

• What will they do?  What can they do... how about setting more cities on fire, looting more businesses, destroying more historic monuments, and assaulting more individuals.  They may even try liberating more cities by creating government free zones... the equivalent to Muslims only zones in Europe... with Joe and Kamala at the helm they will probably give them all medals of freedom and government grants to make more Molotov cocktails and buy additional wasp spray and masks...

This reply was deleted.