Replies

• The Sheriff of any County, District or Parish of a State holds the ultimate Legal Enforcement Authority over the area in which the "Position was Elected by the Residents of the Area." They have the power to expel all other Law Enforcement without the Sheriff's "Invitation" with the single exception of declared Marshall Law. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• ADMIN

The best memes about Kyle Rittenhouse, an American hero who defended  himself against violent Black Lives Matter thugs who deserved to be shot –  NaturalNews.com

Questions? Didn't think so.

• Yeah... let's hope that a firearms instructor is around... to teach this idiot how to properly fire a rifle from the sitting position before he shoots himself in the foot.  One can bet this man never received military or NRA firearms training.

• I remember my firearm training from Navy boot camp.

• For a look at the proper sitting position see: Sitting Shooting Position, The 2nd Most Accurate Position (myknowle...

Sitting Shooting Position, The 2nd Most Accurate Position
      Sitting Shooting Position is a simple stable shooting position. Just sit down with your legs crossed, elbows on your legs. Then follow steady hold fa…
  • You fools started it now pay the  price. 

• ADMIN

Really? Try it and Rittenhouse will shoot your ass and then sue your family and the media!!! Hahahaha! 

• Those who look for confrontation will find it ... the only way to deal with these individuals is thru the 'early and immediate' application of the force of law by the local police authority... They must identify, isolate and arrest the leaders and loudmouths threatening violence before it rises to the level of riot, assault, arson, and looting.  If the local police authority refuses to act then the merchants and general public need to organize internal security capable of isolating the leaders of the chaos. 

Private security must have sufficient power and authority... to isolate and silence those promoting the insane rhetoric before it ignites into violence... which is almost always associated with such belligerent conduct.  Private security that is deputized by the local Sheriff may be an effective alternative to uniformed police... when, used early and decisively, before huge crowds gather and are whipped into a frenzy.

• Good advice. I'm glad I live in a State that enforces it's laws and upholds the Constitutional rights of its citizens.

• Civilizations began with the establishment of Government to protect their business, property and lives. When Government fails to perform the duty it was established to perform and Citizens become unwilling to stand in Government's Place, "All Rights are Forfeit." 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.