Replies

• We need to get rid of ALL Democrats & RINOS. An election won't do it any more. 

• While often categorized as a democracy, the United States is more accurately defined as a constitutional federal republic. What does this mean? “Constitutional” refers to the fact that government in the United States is based on a Constitution which is the supreme law of the United States. The Constitution not only provides the framework for how the federal and state governments are structured, but also places significant limits on their powers. “Federal” means that there is both a national government and governments of the 50 states. A “Republic” is a form of government in which the people hold power, but elect representatives to exercise that power.

• Totalitarian is more their thing now. They've "Evolved"..

• In answer to your question, I have been calling the democrat party members "democommies" for the past four years; it was obvious  prior to Donald Trump's presidency, but "bloomed" the minute he took office.  And history does tell us CPUSA (communist party USA) bought out the democrat party back in the 1960's; they just "soft peddled" it for a long time; now, they don't even both to try to hide their intent,

• They have always been communist they are the worst enemy we ever fought for freedom 

• I have been calling them the dim communists for many years...  Others are just starting to wake up to the truth.

• The "Constitution" belongs to the People, and not to any of the Three Branches of Our Government. If One Branch were to seek to weaken, destroy, or absorb another Branch it would be be viewed as Sedition of the Liberty of the American Peoples, and all those involved guilty of "Treason."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Joe Biden and his henchmen are out to destroy this nations individual liberty. Consequently, for them their war on the Judicial branch “should” destroy so called democracy here in America. Everything and I mean everything Biden has done to date is aimed toward that goal. After all no one is so stupid to do all the things Biden has done mistakenly. It has to be intentional.

• Our Democratic Republic is really in Danger of dissapering forever once we loose itit will be gone forever.  NOW is the time to stop these crazies.

• Biden and his minions are gulity of all that he mentioned

This reply was deleted.