ADMIN

It’s currently unclear whether there are any casualties but the explosion, roughly 3 miles (5km) north-west of Kabul airport, appears to have been caused by a rocket strike.

Television footage and video circulating on social media show black smoke rising into the sky above the building, reportedly a residential property.

read more here https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2021/aug/29/afghanistan-live-news-terror-attack-highly-likely-in-next-24-36-hours-says-biden-last-uk-troops-leave-kabul?page=with:block-612b76918f08b30431f85835:

UPDATE 1:

Pentagon confirms US airstrike in Kabul against ISIS-K vehicle bomb threat near airport

A U.S. official confirmed to Fox News that the military carried out an airstrike against an ISIS-K suicide bomber driving a vehicle carrying an IED in a Kabul neighborhood northwest of the airport. 

There was also reportedly a rocket that struck a neighborhood near the airport which killed a child, according to the Associated Press. The two strikes were first thought to be separate incidents, though details remain hard to come by. 

read more here: https://justthenews.com/government/security/pentagon-confirms-us-airstrike-kabul-against-isis-k-vehicle-bomb-threat-near?utm_source=breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  It's unbelievable that this is the person who represents America!!  How can this go on??  The entire bunch should be thrown out for so many reasons... treason, aiding the Taliban in "giving" them sensitive equipment to fight a 20 yrs. long war..letting our southern border be the gateway for illegals... with so many of our servicemen and women giving their "all"!!  American, the greatest country in the world... is losing quickly in power and rightousness of humanity by letting this happen.  I feel that Biden and so many on down the list have lost reality, in dealing with the Taliban to "help American's" in coming home safely.. All of the radical left needs to be behind bars!!  There has to be new leadership and soon!!  We are failing fast, in so many ways by having them run our country.  

• From what I have been hearing it was supposedly a U.S. Air strike.  With this administrations track record, do you suppose they were targeting our own people and claiming it was ISIS-K?  I trust the Biden administration and the military leaders about as far as I can throw them.

• More blood possible  on bloody joe hands !

• Last UK troops leave - how about US troops?  What about all the Americans that are still there?  Send the idiot over there in exchange for the American hostages, since it is his fault we are in this mess!

This reply was deleted.