ADMIN

One Fist to Rule them All - Imgflip

Five Palo Alto police officers are suing the city for permitting a Black Lives Matter mural, with a strong anti-police theme, to remain last summer on Hamilton Avenue in front of City Hall.

The five officers say the mural constitutes discrimination, harassment and retaliation.

In the heat of national protests over the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis, City Council authorized the painting of the mural at a June 15, 2020 meeting. In the next two weeks, a group of activists painted the 245-foot long mural in the street.

The mural featured several images in each letter of the phrase Black Lives Matter.

The suit points out that in the letter “E” is an image of Joanne Chesimard, better known as Assata Shakur, who was convicted in 1977 for the murder of New Jersey State Trooper Wermer Foerster, a white police officer. Shakur was arrested and convicted of Foerster’s murder. She later escaped from prison and fled to Cuba, where she is believed to still be living.

read more:

https://padailypost.com/2021/07/07/5-police-officers-sue-city-over-black-lives-matter-mural/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What's next? Murals of Mao Zedong, Stallin, Hitler, or any other 2 bit murdering dictator? I say plaster the American flag & founding fathers murals absolutely everywhere. 

• BLM is a terrorists, Marxist, horrible group of anti-americans.  They all belong in prison or as minimum, deported back to Africa.

• I wish these five officers all the best of luc, but they are in CA so I fear their law suit will not even be allowed to proceed. Black Lives Matter is nothing but a group of terrorists.  All their members should be in jail awaiting trial for treason.  And it is time the msm started telling us the truth about both BLM and Antifa (which is certainly anti fascist - they are the fascists).

• the cops should sue blm for blm is providing nice homes for it's founders

• These officers should sue for Megabucks and a public, written, published apology by the city officials.

It's kind of sad that Palo Alto taxpayers will have to pay for the city officials bad judgment but then again the voters put most of those cretins into office, so they bear considerable liability or their own bad judgment.

1. MOST of the DUNBACRATS are AGENTS OF THE DEVEL. 
    2. We will need to destroy ALL agents of the devel to SAVE  our United States of America. 
    3. I am ready to start now if, when needed.
    • The democrats are agents of Satan that's why they are called demoncrats and, yes, they all must be removed from society to SAVE America!!

• I remember back in the early 1960's before Kennedy was killed, that Krueshev was on live TV sayin gthat they woiuld take over the US without firing a shot. Guess what, it is now coming to fruition. I remeber the hearings concerning McArthy, as he was warning of the communists that were infiltrating the government and the communist controlled news media blasted McArthy for doiong that. McArthy was later vindicated, and that took place in 1999. All of the main stream conspiracy news media ran 2 full page reports vindicating McArthy. It was too late, the communists had infiltraded every agency in our government. Today it is now public knowledge of just how far the infiltrating has gone. The US government is runnong over with communists who are destroying this nation. Trump was our last vestige of hope to erradicate the scum, but teh election fraud took care of that. The only thing that will stop it now is a full blown revolution.

• Hey, Allen, I remember that, too. I even wrote a research paper in 12th grade on the subject.

• All COMMUNIST IN AMERICA will be eradicated like cockroaches!!

This reply was deleted.