ADMIN

7268766070?profile=RESIZE_710x

Black critics and lawmakers alike castigated Oprah Winfrey for a video that went viral Tuesday.

The video, part of Winfrey's series "The Oprah Conversation," featured the namesake host encouraging white guests to admit to their racism and insisting that all white people have a "leg up" because of their skin color.

The latest episode of the AppleTV+ series, which featured activist and former NFL player Emmanuel Acho, spoke with white guests about topics such as whiteness, white privilege, and racism.

read more here: https://www.theblaze.com/news/black-critics-shred-oprah-winfrey?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202020-08-05&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM%20-%20last%20270%20days

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I guess she finally came out and showed the world how much she really hates white people. You have to feel sorry for someone that is that pathetic. God blessed her with success, a lot of wealth, yet, not once did I ever hear thank HIM. Instead she gets this new age azzclown that tries to convince people that there are many ways to heaven. God makes it explicitly clear, the only way to Him and Heaven is through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the Messiah.

• I believe all races need to learn to be comfortable in their own skin. Telling me I'm guilty of things I have never done, is not going to make me align myself with you. All those white women that catred to you went back to their tea parties and wine feeling good about themselves for what, maybe 5 minutes? Now, they can tell all their friends how they understand the plight of a race, and shame their friends with how " IN " they are. PHONIES!!!! Untellectuals!!! But, your sponsors gave them a free car, and sold a lot of product. Get over it, you are a billionaire, we allowed a half black to become president only second to our first black president billy clinton. In 8 years obama hurt this country so bad, by dividing races and conquering, a hillary clinton tactic. He sold out America to chyna, allowed our military secrets to be stolen by chyna like clinton did. Then his idiot followers and their lap dog yellow stream media try to convince America that it was The Legendary President Donald J. Trump that caused the racial division. I don't buy the puke, spew, lie and whining that you are trying to sell.

• I guess Oprah forgot all the white women who went to her show.

• This is like a prosecutor trying to coerist you into saying your guilty when you are not.  

• Racism is not a human trait found in one racial group to the exclusion of all others...  it is a human condition found in all racial and ethnic groups to one degree or another... it is part of the human condition and is likely to continue no matter how the human species deals with it.

The classical definition of 'Racism' follows:   "Racism is the belief that groups of humans possess different behavioral traits corresponding to physical appearance and can be divided based on the superiority of one race over another. It may also mean prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against other people because they are of a different race or ethnicity. Modern variants of racism are often based in social perceptions of biological differences between peoples. These views can take the form of social actions, practices or beliefs, or political systems in which different races are ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other, based on presumed shared inheritable traits, abilities, or qualities."

Racism is found in every racial and ethnic group... in one degree or another.  It is just one more of mankind's proclivities to dominate those who are different from their own group or family.  Racism must be recognized as a human failure and dealt with thru cultural reforms and exchanges that promote understanding and cooperation between races. 

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

Racism
    Racism is the belief that groups of humans possess different behavioral traits corresponding to physical appearance and can be divided based on the s…
    • Colonel you are correct. My only hope for you is that you can in the future find a better reference for the same answer than Wikipedia. That source is beneath anyone with an education,as I am sure you have a tremendous one. 

•  If oprah suffered from white privilege she would be out here groveling with the rest of us and not benefiting from the white environment. You would think she would be so appreciative that she would disavow this black lives matter bullshit and be a spokesman for the opportunities and the equality that has been achieved by the black population the last hundred years has done for race relations. Why doesn't she she contribute to raising blacks up rather than tearing whites down? I hope she realizes that she, and the black lives matter movement, have set race relations back 100 years.

• The first trait of a demo is lack of gratitude and she has that in spades.

• Fat knows no race.......

• Omg David...........how'd you manage to say what I've wanted to say for past 50 years.  Hahaha....Love ya man...!!

This reply was deleted.