ADMIN

The judge in Covington Burling's case can make it easy on their e ...

In another strange turn of events, Judge Emmet G. Sullivan has invited Michael Flynn’s former defense counsel to appear as interested parties in their former clients ongoing case. Sullivan, who did not agree to drop the charges against Flynn as requested by the Department of Justice, did not specify the purpose for inviting the former lawyers to appear in court.

John Hall electronically filed the notice on Thursday, as the legal representative for Covington and Burling, Flynn’s former defense counsel.

Sidney Powell, Flynn’s defense counsel, didn’t comment on Sullivan’s invitation to Covington and Burling but she noted in previous filings reported on this news site that the previous counsel provided her client ineffectual representation and unrepresented him in his guilty plea, which was in violation of his 6th Amendment rights.

This turn of events has been just one in a series of bizarre decisions unleashed on Flynn and his defense team by Sullivan. Critics of Sullivan’s strange behavior have accused the judge of acting as a prosecutor and crossing the line of his judicial mandate.

read more:

https://saraacarter.com/another-bizarre-twist-in-flynns-case-covington-and-burling-will-enter-case-at-judges-invitation/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-pug

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why not?   That's ALL you ever dish out except when it comes to your buddy the colonel.  If you're going to be vicious to everyone, expect to turn and bite.

• You're the one who screams at everyone who doesn't agree with you like a spoiled petulant child.  Get over yourself.  You're not All-KNOWLEDGEABLE

• WHAT foul language?

• You're delusional too.  There is nothing there where she is mocking your name.  You sound just like typical leftists and liberals.  Can't come up with anything REAL, so you "claim" everybody is racist, bigoted, zenophobes, whatever.  GTHU!

• Don't you wish. However, I'm rather surpirsed at such hostility coming from a normally intelligent and informed lady.

• Actually....I think they're twisted around his neck and cutting off the air flow

• Your arrogance was what tipped me off. You apparently have no sense that there maybe something more to an issue other than what you are familiar with. Now, I have been researching the transfer of technology since I was in college. Perhaps, my sense of dismay and spite comes from the fact that your allegiance is somewhat flawed. In fact, I do believe the virus came from Ft Detrick-UNC and then via Wuhan. The logistics are vague but the sequencing couldn't have been made in anything other than a CRISPR. I will leave this you as you have signs of wanting to understand. Suggestion, don't let one's political associations, religious associations, or any such predisposed foundation prevent you from uncovering the TRUTH 

I sincerely pray you do so.....https://youtu.be/Zt9uAYbm5XU

There are 3 count them 3 full videos for your review....

28.E - The Bipartisan Bio-Defense Commission - The anticipation of a dark pandemic
      "28.E - The Bipartisan Bio-Defense Commission - The anticipation of a dark pandemic” Housatonic Live; videos are available on YouTube ( https://www.y…
    • Please stop prevaricating. It's unbecoming of a lady. Spreading lies about our government doesn't help the conservative constitutionalist cause to restore the Constitution and America.

So you think you speak for the rest of everybody? You think I haven't supported numerous posters? Talk about trying to silence people.

And is mocking my last name an example of your bigotry against Hispanics? Do you have a xenopobia problem?

•  You can't seem to understand we all want the same thing...freedom and the light of truth shown on all our Government. The rest of us can't even share our opinions because you want to browbeat everyone with YOUR opinions. To hear you tell it...you're the know all and end all on EVERY subject!  Me thinks...you protest too much but more than likely "your panties are still  a tad too tight and they're also in a twist"!!!!!!  I will now refer to you as "panties too tight Benito"!!!!   lol  lol   lol

• And that would be about what in particular, or are you just a shrill demagogue hurling foul language?

This reply was deleted.