ADMIN

The judge in Covington Burling's case can make it easy on their e ...

In another strange turn of events, Judge Emmet G. Sullivan has invited Michael Flynn’s former defense counsel to appear as interested parties in their former clients ongoing case. Sullivan, who did not agree to drop the charges against Flynn as requested by the Department of Justice, did not specify the purpose for inviting the former lawyers to appear in court.

John Hall electronically filed the notice on Thursday, as the legal representative for Covington and Burling, Flynn’s former defense counsel.

Sidney Powell, Flynn’s defense counsel, didn’t comment on Sullivan’s invitation to Covington and Burling but she noted in previous filings reported on this news site that the previous counsel provided her client ineffectual representation and unrepresented him in his guilty plea, which was in violation of his 6th Amendment rights.

This turn of events has been just one in a series of bizarre decisions unleashed on Flynn and his defense team by Sullivan. Critics of Sullivan’s strange behavior have accused the judge of acting as a prosecutor and crossing the line of his judicial mandate.

read more:

https://saraacarter.com/another-bizarre-twist-in-flynns-case-covington-and-burling-will-enter-case-at-judges-invitation/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-pug

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• By the tone of his smug condescending statement I doubt he's a Christian. He's a conspiracy advocate who needs to put on his tin foil hat.

As for what Jesus has said, read the Gospel about what He said to people like the Pharisees. Jesus wasn't afraid to scold and rebuke people. But He always wanted salvation for them as I do. For instance, I don't wish COVID-19 on people I DESPISE and HATE as you do. I don't judge by condemning people to death or worse as you do. Sadly, I believe you meant it. THAT is not of Jesus.

So, are you related to Judas or Abaddon? And NO, I'm not your mother nor would I want to be.

• Maybe you should contemplate on this verse......for YOURSELF:

264-pixabay-flower-22656-58b5d3443df78cdcd8c8165b.jpg

• And what is your implication?

• You doubt he's a Christian?  Doesn't matter if he's a conspiracy advocate who needs to put on a tin foil hat.  Even Hitler, COULD have been a Christian, for all we know.  Because until you take that last dying breath....you STILL have the opportunity to ask for God's grace, and accept Christ.  

• There's no question according to the Gospel that Hitler could have repented, accepted Christ, and have been saved despite all his sins. That's the glorious message of the Gospel. But does that according to the Bible excuse ignorance, bad behavior, or bigotry?

• You mean like YOUR "better than thou" bad behavior?   Take a CLOSE look at yourself before you judge ANYBODY.

• Have I called for the killing of everyone in China, make remarks about how evil, dirty and savage Chinese people are, made fun of people's names because they're not Anglo or Saxon? Where have I said I was better?

But why do I suspect you misunderstood whart I said in my previous comment. Surely you  believe in the Grace of God, But do you understand that doesn't mean we condone ignorance, bad behavior, and bigotry?

• Hi Roberto,

It's been quite awhile since I've been on TPCC but as I can see you have not mellowed one bit! Your posts are just as argumentative and insulting as they always were! Lighten up sweetie...."your panties are a tad too tight!"

• What should I say to a conspiracist who follows sites that insinuate that COVID-19 and the Jonestown suicides were Nazi conspiracies from Ft. Dietrich, USA? I didn't say it, but I believe he's a conspiracist who believes most things are America's fault. Sorry, but I love this country even with its faults. I DO NOT believe in the conspiracies he and his type peddle in. Perhaps you and Marilyn do.

Instead it seems you'd prefer people to make asinine comments go unchallenged by those who call themselves American Patriots but are either racists, xenophobes, far alt-rightists, CSA sympathizers, aliterates, or benighted. How many of them post disinformation, false facts, and plain ignorance. The purpose of this site is to get conservative, God-fearing Americans to understand what the Constitution and America is all about. We must understand its history and the concepts behind it. Why do you dispute that? Why are you complacent when falsehood is spread out of hatred?

By the way, at least I wear underwear. And I'm not your sweetie. So grow up.

• Conspiracy? You were probably one of those people that never believed Hitler committed atrocities against the Jewish people. I love America and the Constitution but suffice it to say...you and many others are going to find out America's leaders do not have that same love or concern.....and....I do not mean President Trump. Open your eyes and your mind,  America has been sold out by greedy elite globalists. But hey....for a guy that wears his panties too tight...what could we expect!!!

This reply was deleted.