ADMIN

Image result for claudia tenney wins blockquote class="twitter-tweet">

On January 3rd, every member of the 117th Congress was permitted to have a family member witness the swearing in in the House gallery. Today @speakerpelosi’s staff denied the request for @claudiatenney’s son, a graduate of the US Naval Academy, to be in the gallery.

— Sean Spicer (@seanspicer) February 11, 2021

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This prove that Pelosi is mentally unbalanced. She needs to have a pychiatric evaluation. She is causing great harm to this 

Country and she is not mentally fit to hold any office. 

• she is sick along with Joe biden and we have sick people is running this country what's wrong with this picture?

• Evil Bwitch if ever there was one.

• Just shows you how big a COMMIE NASTY P. is for NOT allowing a Naval Academy Graduate to view a "Pig OinK" & SPEW LIES!

• Pelosi is a bitter and angry woman who has passed any semblence of sanityl  She is vindictive and and evil woman.  Time to replace her, one way or another!

• What was Nancy Pelosi's son-in-law doing at the Jan 6th "riot"???

• She needs to answer for that. If Trump can be accused just by being there, then the same has true for her and her son-in-law. 

• Trump was at the Washington Momument and not at the capitol building that day. Pelosi's son-in-law was photographed at the capitol building "riot". I believe that Pelosi knew about and or was involved with the left-wing attack. The "riot" ruined the slim chance that the election could have some of the voter fraud exposed. The only ones to benefit from the "riot" was the democrats.

• I believe she knew or planned everything. Too coincidental with her son-in-law there.

• Liquid Steel, thank you for posting the photos of Vos. I couldn't find it. Bison Boi is still an unkown to me I heard things about him both ways.

This reply was deleted.