Replies

• I believe NOTHING she says

• Truth be Known, "GOVERNMENT" has faied US As a Nation. Too "big" to manage, hold "accountable" and too "corrupted" to have any TRUST IN! Truth: Government creates an "agency, department or administation" over staffs it, then, at taxpayer expense "hirers" a civilian agency as a "sub-contractor" to do "THEIR" work, AGAIN AT ADDITIONAL "TAXPAYER EXPENSE". Then the agency brings in the Employee UNION to protect their positions. Do you trust the FBI? Do you Trust the IRS Agents coming to your area "ARMED" with semi-automatic WEAPONS? WHY? Overlapping government agencies DO NOT communicate with each other "efficentively." Too much government sanctioned "homestead imbreeding". SMALL is BETTER and CAN BE ACCOUNTABLE!  (and honest).    

• SHE BRAGS ABOUT LYING TO THE PUBLIC RE THE COVID SCAM, WHY WOULD ANYONE CONSIDER ANYTHING SHE HAS TO SAY

• I can see it now. All Drs. would have to ask their patients if they were a Republican or Democrat. That answer will determine haw long you live.

• Remember when Reagan just before going under for surgery after he was shot, said to the doctors, "I sure hope you are all republicans"!

• No Comment!!

• oh hell NO!!!

This reply was deleted.