ADMIN

Bill Gates Is Evil - Imgflip

Microsoft founder Bill Gates on Tuesday said the United States fumbled its coronavirus response in part because "we believe in freedom."

The billionaire's comments were in regard to questions about some Americans' seemingly politicized aversion to wearing masks and the country's slow initial response to COVID-19 in an interview with The Economist.

"We believe in freedom, individual freedom. We optimize for individual rights," Gates said.

He added that a Biden presidency would not necessarily convince anti-maskers to start wearing masks because they would oppose a mandate from a different president.

"I don’t think a change in administrations will get people to wear masks. ... It’s hard to see how we build that trust network and improved behavior. It’ll mostly be incremental," Gates explained.

read more:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/bill-gates-us-masks-freedom

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gregory, Thanks for your efforts in researching these BASTARDS.

Exposing pharma-giant Moderna and also the use of (five-gee) technology is also of prime importance.

Trying to get the TRUTH to as many people as possible is our best weapon against these psychopaths.

Thanks again

• Thank you, Gregory! These important facts got to get out there. I will use them in my letters to the editor, in my mails to my representatives, and I will quote you whenever it fits into a conversation. The truth has been suppressed long enough!!! 

• It is almost impossible to reach the American people with the truth. The main stream conspiracy news media has all of the influence. There are alternative news sites that report the truth and expose a lot of this NWO BS! Not enough people know about them. Now that Disqus has stopped the comments sections on the news articles, it is even harder now to get the word out. Go to infowars.com and then spread that website everywhere you go online.

• Davic slew Goliath.  They said it could not be done.

We slew Germany WWII.

Jesus Christ defeated Evil totally.

Get out there and spread the news to everyone and stop saying "I can't" !!!

You have PLENTY of great people to emulate.

Don't take that too personally.  But grab everyone you know by the neck...well maybe slightly modified...

• Read Revelation Chapter 14 &17... 

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-Chapter-14/

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation%2017&ve...

This is what we can expect... we are living in the last days, America is about to be judged, she will fill the Earth with the clouds of judgment and what remains will not be worth describing... What happened to Israel in 70 AD is nothing compared to what happens to the Great Whore and Mystery Babbelon. 

REVELATION CHAPTER 14 KJV
      Revelation chapter 14 KJV (King James Version)
    • True too Badgerman!

Long time no see.

• Been busy locally, but not loco...

Good to be in great company.

My email signature line...

Greg Badger

Cell 216.324.9600

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil – it has no point.

Let a kind word turn the ear... and a bitter tongue be rebuked for it stirs up strife where none is invited.

How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ― Thomas Jefferson

It is easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled.

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.--Pericles

Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. - George Washington

• Very true! If folks wanted non-interactive propaganda, TV would still reign as the premiere broadcast information source; and the microcomputer would still be hand programmed by toggle switch, line by line.

• His concern about our slow response means WE THE PEOPLE will not be lead as sheep to the slaughter by accepting the vaccine. Our taxes developed covid 19 and was patented in 1999, proving that it was engineered. You can not patent nature.

Do not let fear decide your decision. People around the world are being arrested and jailed to drive up the fear and make people surrender their rights and freedoms.

VOTE TRUMP!!!!!!

• I will leave you to ponder this quote from Microsoft’s Bill Gates a known proponent of the New World Order…

“The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on NEW VACCINES, HEALTH CARE, REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH SERVICES, we could LOWER that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.”   (emphasis added)

(...that I (Bill Gates) and George Soros have highly invested in and will make Trillions of dollars!)

(Hmmmm… I thought that vaccines were supposed to help people stay healthy, not kill them!)

Google: Bill Gates TED TALK Vaccine, on youtube

SEE Bill Gates say this quote in a TED TALK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fh3NsxeS7M

This reply was deleted.