Replies

• "To be, or not to be a sheep. That is the question."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Hey Bill don't be afraid....vaccinate you family you weasal...

• Just yesterday this letter I submitted to our local paper was published. It is in answer to a retired school administrator and his two cohorts, both teachers, who would impose the 'vaccine' and the wearing of masks on all people.

In answer to Mr. Bray might I state clearly his option is basically dictatorial.

No free people should be required to have their body injected with anything, especially something not affirmed to be safe. And the so-called COVID 'vaccine' has had too many negative effects on people to be declared as such.

I had both 'vaccinations' but I did so not because it was mandated but due to my many health concerns. It was a CHOICE I made for myself. It was never something I did to satisfy others or in abeyance of a government bureaucrat.

I do have a question, Mr. Bray? If the 'vaccine' is so protective then why would I or anyone else who received the shots be treated as being anti-social for not wearing a mask. Would the mask protect them or others, or even myself, from contracting the disease? I strongly doubt that! In fact most of those contracting the disease today are unvaccinated, many of whom wore masks, and many of them demanding others follow their lead.

Never before after being vaccinated were people 'mandated, to wear a mask. Why is this situation any different? Might it be that the 'vaccine' is experimental or even, God forbid, less than effective? I really am not qualified to make that determination but I can fully understand why so many are suspicious.

I do believe COVID has become less a health issue and more a political one. If it were treated solely as a concern of medicine then why not initiate a test for antibodies which would indicate a level of immunity or lack thereof? And those people showing antibodies would have a perfectly good reason for refusing the injections.

That would have been my option of it had been available to me since it was shown I had inherited immunity to small pox long after having been given the vaccination. Others too share such immunities otherwise humanity would have been wiped off the face of Europe during the Black Plague and too the American people in the early nineteen hundreds when the Spanish Flu erased so many lives.

• I am  not sure who writes the emails that are sent out, I normally agree but this statement I have a BIG issue with "This administration and their 'experts' are a clown car that is about to go over a cliff...."

Seriously it was TRUMP who pushed the "vax" and his team of "medical expert" that cut corners to bring this evil jab about, it was TRUMP who keeps saying whats the "big deal" with taking the shot ....."I TOOK IT" he said!!! Seriously, can't anyone see we have been had?

I want to say that I cannot stand this administration but I had issues with Trumps also. I am sick of people who do not stand for the Consitution and the Freedoms all of the laws on all of the books are totally out of line.

When you have an UN-Godly society you have mass chaos andwhich is why we are where we are, if we had a Godly society we would't need laws or police. We are so far from GOD it isn't even funny, and HIS Justice and punishment are coming.

Viva Cristo Rey!

• Trump pushed for VOLUNTARY use of the vaccine, he NEVER pushed for the mandate...

• Really! In what way do they help with your health?

• What has this administration done that helped with anything for the honest, hard-working, taxpaying citizen?

NOTHING.

This reply was deleted.