ADMIN

Oh yeah, the coronavirus is totally a Bill Gates conspiracy ...

Billionaire Bill Gates wants the United States to treat climate change with the "same sense of urgency" with which it has responded to COVID-19, arguing that the impacts of the former will be much worse without corrective action.

"If you want to understand the kind of damage that climate change will inflict, look at COVID-19 and spread the pain out over a much longer period of time," the Microsoft co-founder wrote on his blog Tuesday.

"The loss of life and economic misery caused by this pandemic are on par with what will happen regularly if we do not eliminate the world’s carbon emissions."

Gates estimated that the death toll from climate change would match that of the pandemic by 2060, and exceed it fivefold by 2100. The economic impact of climate change over the next two decades, he added, could be "as bad as having a COVID-sized pandemic every ten years."

read more:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-gates-coronavirus-pandemic-climate-change

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gates is just another commie undermining the American way of life.

• "We are taking GMO and just injecting them right into the veins of kids." ---- Bill Gates

• And your vaccine hope is worse!!!!!!!!!!!

• I have no hope of a vaccine, took one 53 tears ago, said I would never take another one, especially now that they have DNA in them of murdered babies.

• He is a maniac and has the money.   He wants to lessen the population start w/him.   A vaccine God only knows .   HE I am sure will pay to have it authorized so we all have to get it like the movie the Giver where society was exactly the same and run by a few that is how they want our lives.   POWER AND CONTROL that is their plan.  Climate change OMG enough of that 

• This reply was deleted.
    • They are all alike. Hillary/Billary, 0, Graham, McCain. Sessions, Nancy Botox, Biden and all the demon party. Whatever they do, is not much different from the Nazis. POWER + CONTROL+ EXTERMINATION. 

He isn't even worthy of his wealth. he stole from the beginning. 

• Building software for computers doesn't qualify him for any medical issues or so called climate change issues (which is all an unproven nonsense)!   Is anyone other than demented Democrats listen to this lunatic?

• Gates bought his start. Out of a garage.

This reply was deleted.