Replies

• Lopez is aost soul!

• I agree with COL Nelson!

• Sedition must be the trend these days. Hillary is as guilty of it as anyone, as is most if not ALL of Left in this country, starting with Obama and oozing down to Biden and "his" administration.   Give me a break!  Do something, Barr.  Or encourage someone else to stand fo JUSTICE.  Something we seem to have lost of sense of.

• Of course she is, everyone knows it but barr won't do anything because he is part of the globalist cabal and she is part of the upper echelon of it!!!!!  If he was going to do any more than bluster and bleat he has had plenty of time to do it!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Exactly,

The most pressing and correct question the public needs answered is: WHY DID PRES. TRUMP PERMIT SOROS AND THE MARXIST to avoid PRISON?  He had both Houses of Congress in his pocket during the first two years of his term. There were many senior members of the DNC/Democrat party with clear evidence of criminal conduct just begging for justice to take place.  Most of the investigations by Congress and the Public exposed vast amounts of corruption and election fruad that were ignored by Pres TRUMP and company. 

The world knows Hillary and many of the Democrats and GOP leadership belong in prison...  Why or what happened to Pres. Trump and his duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed?  Why didn't he call on the American People to back his campaign promise to drain the swamp?  He still avoids, any real definitive or rational explanation for his failure to  FAITHFULLY EXECUTE the law... Per Article 2, Section 3 of the US Constitution. I believe he took an oath to do so.  However, one couldn't prove it by his actions.

Am I being too tough on Pres, Trump? I don't think so. He took the job with the promise to drain the swamp... only to fall into it and never surface...  His Presidency may have been the LAST REAL CHANCE WE HAD FOR PEACEFUL REFORM.  It now appears that constitutional remedies may no longer be workable.  That is why I am upset with Pres. Trump. We may have to resort to physical means to get our nation back on track. Pres. Trump could have made the difficult but necessary decisions to indict, arrest, and throw half of Congress and many of our state and local governments representatives in prison... putting the American Dream back on its Constitutional foundation.  Instead, he allowed the lawlessness to continue and the result is with us today.

• I could not agree with you more Col. Nelson, there's a LOT of thinkgs Trump did and is still doing that I have serious questions about, why is he endorsing people like Dr Oz, Kevin McCarthy etc...Obama weaponized the FBI/Cia/DOJ/DOD when he was in power, Trump should have cleaned it out when he had the chance. Instead of appointing Chris Wray as FBI Director, Gina Haspel over the CIA, Bill Barr as AG, Gen Kelley, McMasters and Milley all swamp rats. ALL of DC was against Trump including the Republicans in office. The swamp is SO DEEP and WIDE it's going to take Jesus to clean it up. I don't see Americans having the will power or fortitude to physcially go to DC and clean out the swamp. I always thought Trump had the insight and discernment to read people and determine who's real and who's deceiving him, I was wrong. I think he operates on who's nice to him, who says nice things to him they're the ones that gets his endorsments, as in the case of Dr Oz who isn't even eligible to run for Senate he was still voting in Turkey's elections in 2018. This country is messed up and in grave danger not only from outside enemies, but the enemies within our own government. 

• I seldom disagree with you however in this case I must. Donald J Trump was constantly harassed by the democrat party (in an effort to either remove him or make him unsuccessful) he furthermore had enough non-cooperating RINO’s (IE; Paul Ryan) within the republican party and the main stream media that his accomplishments are astounding in spite of all that he got more done then any president in my lifetime and the first president I voted for was in 1960 when I turned 21 and was still in the Army.

I kept track of the Trump accomplishments for his first two years and it amounts to seventeen pages double spaced. No president including Ronald Reagan, of whom I am a huge fan, accomplished so much and it is a miracle he was able to. Considering the opposition. He will be the first to admit he was not able to accomplish everything he had hoped to. But what he got done was nothing short of amazing.

Have a nice day!

• Don, I agree. President Trump was busy restoring America to its greatness while his enemies was busy creating false events to discredit him. I think Trumps problem was that he was new to the swamp snake pin and assumed some he trusted wanted America to be great. He now knows better. We must remember 8 years of Obama and Biden wrecked this nation.

• I wonder can you name one thing Biden has done that has made life better for all Americans including you? How about the gas prices right now? Or maybe the border! You may want to also consider inflation which has not been this high since Jimmy Carter (forty years) another so called democrat! Just to name a few really bad ones but there are many others.

I have seventeen pages of accomplishments of President Donald J Trump's first two years accomplishments. Saying something with out any actual proof is what a constant liar does. If the shoe fits wear it! Anytime you would like to compare accomplishments let me know

This reply was deleted.