Replies

• Book deals have become the preferred way to launder BRIBES taken while in office...  Barr will likely haul in millions even if his books don't sell...

• Barr was queered by Epstien during Iran contra when working for the CIA.

• Its all just lip service.  The main players will walk scott free while their line of pawns take the fall.    The Clintons may order a couple more hits before everything settles down tho. 

• How can we trust Bill he refused to do anything about this when he was under Trump  he lied to Trump  Rush Limbaush had to tell Trump on air that Barr would not do anything Trump was shocked.  He is also part of Dominion corruption how can he be trusted anymore than Pense 

• Lin, never mentioned Barr's name. Talking about what's happening now and I agree with you about Barr.  He lost his stones along the way. 

• AG Barr never had any stones... his entire career is a record of self-serving Kowtowing to the corrupt in government... His life's work can be summed up with the words 'political sycophant'...

• Let's all take it slow and not get ahead of yourselves. Hillary's ass is on the block at this time but not far behind her will the Corrupt FBI heads including Comey and the rest. Then the CIA head and down the line the Obama and Biden. They all will be included in the slander suit Trump has filed. Yes, also included is liar Shift and the big-mouth reporters along with their Fake News Stations. Yes, many people will be involved in both complaints. 

I Just received the 2000 Mules DVD and I recommend everyone watch the corruption with the 2020 election by the Liberal Communist Democrats. By the way, Trump was right again! People in this crime also must be brought to justice. You have to see it to believe how corrupt the election was. America MUST NOT VOTE FOR ANOTHER DEMOCRAT because NOT ONE STEPPED UP TO STOP THE CORRUPTION. ALL MUST GO.

Watch 2000 Mules this DVD should be shown in all schools as part of their history class.       Remember to VOTE it is the future of our country.

• How can I get a copy of the DVD?????  I would like to watch it and maybe share it with some teachers I know who would likely show it to their students!!!!!

• Vote?  Where have you been the last four decades or so... The Public in longer holds the franchise on their ballots or ballot boxes...  The Stalinist model for elections has been installed and REMAINS IN PLACE...

See the source image

• We the People got a clear example of this in 2020!!!!!!!!!!  Sadly, the gop is just as bad as the devildemocommiecrats but still try to hide most of their TREASON!!!!!  While devildemocommiecrats are stabbing us in the chest the gop establishment (all but a very few republicans) are stabbing us in the back!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.