ADMIN

Time for a big boy and girl talk. A little patriot conversation if you will.

There is no point wasting energy in complaining about the assaults on free speech that are currently taking place. Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, Google, Instagram, Apple and Youtube are not going to change their minds or their agenda.

Instead drink in the inherent compliment they are paying the America First movement. They are so worried about you and the other 75 million people that voted for President Donald Trump that they’ve fully and completely allowed their anti-democracy masks to slip. For a short term gain Big Tech have sacrificed long term plans and dominance. It’s a strategic long-term mistake.

Fortunately, one platform, GAB, was scorched by Big Tech in the aftermath of 2016. Embarrassingly, I didn’t even notice. Everything that is being executed against Trump and Parler today - was done to them in 2016. Thankfully, they didn’t throw in the towel. No, GAB took it as a sign to build out their own Physical infrastructure. What does this mean you might ask?

Servers, networks & supporting messaging and e-mail systems. This takes time and serious investment. But GAB realized after the takedown that when Big Brother comes for you, They come for all of aspects of your business. Given this knowledge in the tech world, It was beyond naive for Parler to be purchasing/renting their server requirements from Amazon Web Services. 2020 was littered with increasing levels of conservative censorship so I have to question the leadership of Parler. Did they somehow believe because a few big conservative voices signed up with them this would inoculate them?

I’m sure Jeff Bezos couldn’t resist a big cheese eating grin as he hit the off switch on the Parler servers this morning. effectively taking hundreds of thousands conservative voices off the Internet.

read more:

https://gerryoneill.substack.com/p/big-tech-takedown-of-parler-is-really

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Twitter Is Dead To Me And Fascistbook Is Next! Never Had An Amozon Account! 

• I had a hunch that this kind of thing would happen.  That is why I am also on gab.  

•  

I agree we need to learn how to take a win, but I’m not willing to say Parler should have done anything different. Just think, if Parler planned for it, so many wouldn't have been just recently woken up and the once woke needed a reminder the reminder. I think it gave them (Parler) strategic advantage and a shit ton of free marketing. 75 million pissed off republicans (new and old), conservatives, libertarians, etc just saw a bunch of commercials bought and paid for by these extremists, while at the same time making everyone so pissed actually wonder why they are still letting the enemy data mine the shit out of them. Parler would probably been overwhelmed by the influx of traffic, so that ass clown taking them down is probably a blessing in disguise that gave Paler a chance to retool to handle the increased usage. Like you said- take the win. These over confident, over reaching missteps wakes ppl up, undermines them and gives us a stronger foundation.

I told some friends tonight the progressives were playing a game, say they called it football. We joined in thinking we understand and we focused on touchdowns while they just focused on yards and first downs. They made constant little changes every day and when we win, we just felt victorious for holding the line, and hardly ever fought for big restoration. When we do the progressive republicans throw the game for us. So typically, when we won we still gave up a lot of yards and that’s all’s they ever really needed to build their infrastructure. Now we are playing base ball and we’re the bad news bears playing against the dodgers… if you can't fight the war you know you're good at, ya gotta build a team to think and fight like your enemy.

Trump gave an opportunity . We need to make all these new patriots feel welcomed in this new tent he’s left us. Turn some of your thinking inside out. Zo has been messaging for years and too many ppl don't know him.  https://rumble.com/vckxc3-the-zo-loft-self-cancelling-conservatives... this is just one example of lost opportunities because we message like old white guys lol. We need to hear (not just listen) to the people who know how to message, know how to reach our younger voters, how to radicalize the mind a little more each day. We can’t start winning if we don’t embrace new team captains. Build on the momentum, build on the gift of trumps sacrifice.

To many of our leaders act like they are the only ones  in the fight. There are still a lot of ppl we don't know and we should. Who's Joel Patrick, Maj Toure, Eddie Adams Jr, CJ Pearson and many many more are ppl we need to introduce ourselves to.

The Zo Loft - Self Cancelling Conservatives 007
  • I deleted both twitter and facebook, joined Parler, I can't even share these Tea Party posts anymore.

• This has to be a multi-pronged attack. First, get off their platforms! Delete your Twitter, FB, Instagram, Amazon, etc. accounts. The less users the less ad dollars they will get and the lower their stocks will fall. Second, we need a referendum for We The People to vote on for term limits for ALL elected officials. They won’t vote themselves out of office. Third, we need a good ground game as if we all were running for office. Calls, knocking on doors, billboards all the old ways to get in touch with people. Fourth, we need a news outlet that tells the TRUTH! Fox was, but sadly are no more. It must exist on cable, satellite, radio and broadcast TV to get to the most listeners. Fifth and the most important we need to start another major political party, a party made up of patriots, the silent majority and constitutionalists. We need to destroy the other 2 parties!. Start chat groups on other platforms to get the word out, I did. We have become complacent and can be no more! I and a number of patriots started last night by dumping twitter and FB. What are you going to do? Remember the largest avalanche begins with a tiny pebble.

• That is a heavy heavy lift. Term limits makes a lot of sense. Because it's becoming obvious that power is so corrupting, that after awhile there is no more accountability for their actions.

• It's time to take to the streets. The war is upon us.

• We must fight for our country we can not surrender to those who want to control us keep showing Trump is our President we don't have a fake president the way they attack President Trump for four years now we attack on them. We the People will fight and GOP leaders join us or get the hell of the way.

• Demonrats don't care about our freedom and liberties. We the people know Trump does and guarantees these rights for us.

• All they employ AND THEIR FAMILIES are valid targets in this Civil War.

This reply was deleted.