ADMIN

Trump's Coded Messages! - YouTube

A diverse and patriotic MAGA movement is overwhelming the mechanisms of narrative control; and they are doing it by flooding the zones with a combination of “old school” and “modern tech” workarounds.  It’s quite honestly the most remarkable political dynamic since the organic Tea Party erupted in 2009.

Before getting into the details of how this truly organic situation is unfolding it is worth looking at how big tech is freaking out [CNN Narrative Engineering HERE].

A right-wing offensive” is the 2020 narrative equivalent to Clinton’s vast Russian conspiracy theory.  The truth is Big Tech is getting their ass kicked by the American electorate and they are freaking out about how visible, in-your-face, unapologetic and dramatic the MAGA activism has become.  Thus blame-casting is needed.

You know they are getting their asses kicked when they have to create a political enemy to blame; real or imagined it matters not, the point is to create some “other” in an attempt to avoid confronting reality. Remember, Alinsky created their rule book and process.

Here’s what is happening… really just an affirmation of what everyone is noticing and talking about…. and it is wonderful.

A combination of what I would call “old school” activism is taking place everywhere.  Car parades, boat parades, marches, rallies and massive swarms of American MAGA supporters are literally flooding the political space in a scale that makes it impossible to ignore.

read more:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/25/big-tech-panicking-trumps-grassroots-maga-army-working-around-platform-controls/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They 'disabled' my acct. on FB. I was never on that platform much and thought about leaving, now I don't have to. What was infuriating is that I had posted a video of Joe from the 80s. Its him. No manipulation or anything and the 'disablement' is not reversible. No recourse. First thing I'd posted in ages....(only because I prefer twitter). Twitter is outright censoring. I can't believe this is happening in America! Thank GOD people are finally waking up! Divine intervention is the only explanation! I've never seen anything like it! Trump landslide! VOTE! THREE RALLIES TODAY!!!!Enthusiasm Baby!!!

• "Divine intervention" a resent encrypyion in the Torah said " The Lord has chosen Trump".  Bible Code 2 History Channel on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Th_ukQE5o

• Terry, I got booted last year for "violating community standards".  My crime? calling abortion murder, homosexuality a sin, and islam a pagan cult.  All I did was paraphrase the Bible.  They told me that if I would apologize and promise not to post "hateful" items again they would reinstate me.  I am not reinstated, nor will I be!!!!!

• Good for you Bob.

• This is the time that telling the truth has become an act of violence inciting the beasts within us. Like a cape before a bull.

• you got that right.

• Life begins and ends with a heartbeat. Row v Wade is a dubble standard by Law.  

• TELL THAT TO THE OBAMA AND HIS ADMINISTRATION, TO THE ABORTION GROUP.

• John, roe is an abomination before Gpod, a stain on America that will be judged harshly by God.  I pray daily that President Trump and a gop controlled congress will use legislation to overturn that evil decision before Almighty God punishes the nation for the murder of 63 million babies.

• Good for you! This strategy that they use had to have been in the works from the start! (Social media control) Thank the LORD for Trump! Have you tried Parler? I'm on there but can't seem to get the groove of it, lol. And yes! I say all the time abortion is murder. Plain and simple. Oh they want to ban the Bible! Good vs evil. You can actually SEE the demonic possession in some of these people....foaming at the mouth, screaming. We are WINNING!!! REVIVAL!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

This reply was deleted.