Replies

• That's because they are on the same team, the team bringing in satan's one world government!!!!!  I don't care, nor do I hinge my beliefs on "world leaders"!!!!!!!!!!

• He never tells the truth about anything. Sic Semper Tyrannis to #liberalworldorder!...........They CONFESSED TO IT!!!~

Need anymore proof than that?

• What an idiot this guy is. At the recent G7 meeting, the Canadian prime minister, the French president, and the British prime minister said something like the US is making a "big step backward". Biden must be blind and deaf not to hear this when he was there as well. It was probably just his body that was there. He lost his mind a long time ago and it has been MIA forever.

• Ask yourself…If Biden wanted to destroy America, what else could he do that he is not doing now???

BIDEN SUCKS!!!

• Not much, he pretty much destroying us

• ADMIN

Biden is probably right. America is not going backwards, it's going broke! 

• Is he really that stupid does he really believe we are better than when Trump was in office idiot just look at the gas prices as an example in Trump we had a business man who knew how to accomplish for what was good for America today we have a stupid fake president who needs everything written on what he is to say we have a brainless president who doesn't know what the hell is going on 

• He thinks WE are that stupid. 

• Biden at the Improv.

This reply was deleted.