Replies

• Obummer is behind most all the unrest and evil going on in this country. He started ALL this BS while in office.

• Hey! Janet let's get this straight Obummer is running the show and he is the president of this nation for now.

• I am not surprised at all this is Obama 3rd term in Office and it is a disaster for the country

• The Death of our country?......Sounds pretty disastrous to me too!

• biden hasn't got the brains to do what needs to be done by himself, he needs help and who better than obama...........

• You are right that Biden should not be exclusively in touch with Obama.  He should be consulting with all the ex-Presidents, including Trump!  I imagine that Trump could give Biden sage advice on how to handle illegal immigrants!

• Thanks for reseeding the Coubntry with Covid,USURPING TYRANTS!!!

• I got the impression from Trump that Covid wasn't a big deal!  Given that, why worry about illegal immigrants having Covid?

• Why worry?? You probably live far from the southern border ... I don't ... guess Biden doesn't give damn about Americans ... too busy playing footsie with the CCP. Btw, try thinking for yourself ... regardless of what ANY politician says ... good for your health.

• The point is the HYPOCRISY the demented democrats, traitors to our nation, and fraudulent Fauci, determine for their own influence and power, what is or is not important while manipulating the feeble brains of the sheep who voted Biden, the incompetent traitorous Benedict Arnold. CDC, Fauci, and all the dems say COVID is the ":big Deal"

This reply was deleted.