Replies

• Stupid question to follow with a stupid statement. You're the enemy,aren't ya?

• We MIGHT BE ABLE TO HAVE the 4th of July with our families, per Magoo Biden, but illegals are just flooding across the border, not even be tested for Covid!!!!!   If Mr. Mago Biden is doing such a great job at the border with illegal aliens, WHY ARE THEY HIDING EVERYTHING FROM THE PRESS DOWN THERE.~~~~ We are being told to wear double masks by freaking Fauci, BUT the ILLEGAL ALIENS are NOT being tested at all for Covid and sent into our neighborhoods.

• Like how to finish our overthrow and that fundamentaly changy thing?...........How about we "reimagine" the American Revolution on you parasitic usurping statist pigs instead? The 90% in D.C. a.k.a Parasites

• This reply was deleted.
    • 8694628693?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Top left looks like a mask. Second and third rows on left are different persons. Actually. I"m not sure about the ones on the right, either. The middle one eyes are off.

• Obama is probably the voice in Biden's earpiece.  I believe it's his 3rd term.  Much more than a consultant. 

• Are you saying that there should be laws limiting how closely Presidents can consult with their predecessors?

• Yup. You're the enemy. I understand Orwellian Democrat Lie Speak well.

• But isn't it traditional for Presidents to consult withj living predecessors?

• No

This reply was deleted.