ADMIN

BIDEN-The MOST CORRUPT VP in history!!

President Biden is considering deploying several thousand U.S. troops, as well as warships and aircraft, to NATO allies in the Baltics and Eastern Europe, an expansion of American military involvement amid mounting fears of a Russian incursion into Ukraine, according to administration officials.

The move would signal a major pivot for the Biden administration, which up until recently was taking a restrained stance on Ukraine, out of fear of provoking Russia into invading. But as President Vladimir V. Putin has ramped up his threatening actions toward Ukraine, and talks between American and Russian officials have failed to discourage him, the administration is now moving away from its do-not-provoke strategy.

In a meeting on Saturday at Camp David, the presidential retreat in Maryland, senior Pentagon officials presented Mr. Biden with several options that would shift American military assets much closer to Mr. Putin’s doorstep, the administration officials said. The options include sending 1,000 to 5,000 troops to Eastern European countries, with the potential to increase that number tenfold if things deteriorate.

The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk publicly about internal deliberations.

read more:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/23/us/politics/biden-troops-nato-ukraine.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Marlene, SOOOOOO VERY TRUE!!!!!!!!!!  joe dementia is merely a bobblehead puppet of the new world order!!!!!  His "wife" letting him run is elder abuse so she can get some more money and prestige for herself!!!!!!!!!!

• Now that makes sense...protect the Ukraine's border and leave "ours" open...question: will our troops have to wear masks and get the shots before the go and while they are there?...don't want to infect the Ukraine or Russia, right?

"War" will hide the "international bankers" attempt  to "reset the economy".  Bankers fund both sides and "weaken" both sides financially to cause bankruptsy of both  and aquire assets. Intelligize yourselves, read:

"Pawns in the Game"..William Guy Carr...Overview

Pawns in the Game Here is a TRUE story of international intrigue, romances, corruption, graft, and political assassinations, the like of which has never been written before. It is the story of how different groups or atheistic materialistic men have played in an international chess tournament to decide which group would win ultimate control of the wealth, natural resources, and manpower of the entire world.

• I'll believe it when I see it  I think the only possibility of him deploying troups would be if the rest of our European allies did.  I would say that is indeed unlikely in countries like Germany because they rely on Russia for oil.

• This is a typical ploy used by many Democrat Presidents of the past. when losing popularity and support from the public ... start a war.  We have no geopolitical interest in a war between Russia and Ukraine... these two nations have been at each other's throats for centuries... We have no direct compelling national interests in who controls the Eukrane... none.

• I agree holeheartedly. Democrat Leaders resort to this tactic when all else seems to fail under their governance. Start a war. 

• Colonel Nelson, I’m not military… just a military brat. I leaned a some from my father who was an infantry colonel in Italy during WW2. I agree with much of the comments that these seem to serve democrats to take the eyes off of thier domestic and foreign disasters. I am concerned somewhat that Putin will not stop with Ukraine. I know from what I read that the Pols are VERY concerned. What do you think? if Putin is allowed to "take" Ukraine will he stop there ? Your thoughts ?

• Whit, when Putin takes Ukraine he will keep going as Hitler did when not challenged, and Putin won't be challenged, execpt in rhetoric, by any devildemocommiecrats!!!!!  They want a war to distract from their multitude of disasters!!!!!

• Whit

I think Putin will leave Poland alone as it is now part of NATO... his interest in Ukraine is historic and I believe he will continue until Ukraine becomes a satellite of Russia as it was of the USSR.  America needs to stay out of this mess... no troops.  If we place troops in the Ukraine it will only exacerbate the problem and drag the USA into a new shooting war.

• Nothing like getting involved in a war to take our minds off what is happening here in the US!

This reply was deleted.