Replies

• ADMIN

Does anyone see a pattern here?  If you got your Vax then show me your card!  If you got your Govt Internet Protection then show me your card! 

This is a sneaky way of registering people, where they live, what they do on the internet! I'm from the gov't and Im here to protect you!  YIKES! 

• Fry the computers no tracks of what he and JR. Have done? Great idea huh??

• Biden warns the Russian "Cyber Attack" is coming! Obviously he's setting the stage for one of our alphabet agencies to do a "False Flag" on us! 

• When this “False Flag Operation” happens, Joe will proclaim it to be an act of war. That will create the necessity to grant emergency wartime powers to the Whitehouse. The very first victim of these “wartime powers” will be The Constitution.

Perhaps our only defense against this latest scam will be to launch a nationwide BULLSHIT ALERT.

• CC, very good observation, I agree!!!!!!!!!!

• So - he and the rest of his administration now admit it could happen, big deal!  Tell me what they are going to do about it. My bet is absolutely NOTHING!

• This puppet idiot just informed us of his regimes plan to take over the country and institute marshal law.

• We hold these truths to be self - evident that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, - That to secure these rights Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

That means that our #Government works for #WeThePeople    #Democrats have took this power away from Us.  

• Did this idiot, faux presdient mention that in June he gave Putin a target list?

• Hahahahahahahaha........are we looking at Russian collusion?

This reply was deleted.