Replies

• This is the type of voter Biden got: looking for a handout and never gave a hoot about his country. I hope his $1,400 is lost in the mail.

• This is reported on cnn, the worst fake news outlet!

• Peter ... As much as I despise "Demunist" ideology, I'm not keen on killing a bunch of fellow Americans...

As I see it, most of the people who actually voted for Biden et al, are victims of the big lie perpetuated by the LeftMedia...some are already seeing their mistake.

As for the militant wings of the DemocratCommunist party -- ANTIFA & BLM -- they're hard core enemies of America...maybe 50,000 total participants including 2,000 professional criminal agitators...and a couple thousand professional Leftist politicians.

Those creatures need to go to the landfill .. no graves, just dump them with the rest of the trash.

Let's not be in a hurry to harm our American brothers & sisters.

• it's already happening to get ready people something big is on the horizon.

• more BS

• In other words Mr. Magoo Biden is a BIG FAT FILTHY LIAR!!!!!!  GIVING OUR MONEY AWAY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!!!

• Cathy ... Poor old nearly senile Joe probably spends most of his day napping & is unaware of the havoc his radical handlers are causing.

The people who have put Joe & us in this fix are bad people doing doing bad things -- including "Dr Jill."

• Cathy A. Exactly correct, ma'am.

• No,our tax dollars are being spent on ILLEGAL ALIENS AND FELONS and FOREIGN COUNTRIES.  This was supposed to be a COVID bill but the COMMIE DEMS are giving it to ILLEGAL ALIENS.  The Republicans did not vote for this!!!!

• Biden voter admits it???

This reply was deleted.