ADMIN

CATCH AND RELEASE IS BACK BIDEN ADMIN. RELEASING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS INTO  U.S. CITIES, WITHOUT COVID TESTS, AMID NEW MIGRANT SURGE Memes - Video &  GIFs | catch memes, release memes, back memes,

President Biden on Wednesday warned Americans they may have to cancel “small” outdoor gatherings on the Fourth of July if there’s a slowdown of COVID-19 vaccinations.

More than 51 percent of American adults have received at least one vaccine dose, according to CDC data, indicating that herd immunity and the pandemic’s end are near.

But Biden said at the White House that he’s not yet comfortable saying people can hold small outdoor gatherings on Independence Day.

“Back on March 11, I outlined a vision of what America could look like by the Fourth of July — an America that was much closer to normal life that we left behind more than a year ago,” Biden said.

He warned: “To celebrate our independence from this virus on July 4th with family and friends in small groups, we still have more to do in the months of May and June. We all need to mask up until the number of cases goes down, until everyone has a chance to get their shot.”

read more:

https://nypost.com/2021/04/21/biden-warns-if-americans-dont-get-covid-vaccine-they-might-have-to-cancel-july-4/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Biden ... like the boy who cried WOLF. Nobody believes you now Joey ... too many lies. Too much consorting with existential enemy China to make a few bucks.

• Well that makes sense???  You must follow my mandate in order to celebrate your independence.  Typical Biden reasoning.

• Hopefully he won't be the fake president by then 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yes ... see my post at 8:05 Pacific time.

• So true on everything you say.  As long as thousands of illegals are permitted to flood in unmasked and without vaccinations, and as long as we send billions of dollars to countries that want to see our destruction, then I will go through the Covid thing as I please and take every stimulus dollar I can get and do it without guilt or remorse.

• Biden can kiss my ass. Not only will I celebrate the Fourth with family and friends I won't be wearing the Chinese mask. 

• We used to say "kiss my ass in Macy's window".

• It's not the Chinese mask. It's the Fauci, Bill Gates, Globalists masks. It's all one great lie to depopulate. The shot is not a vaccine, it's an experimental Gene Therapy ment to push their depopulation agenda even farther than their COVID lies

• John ... thanks for noting that what's being passed off as "vaccine" is really gene therapy ... mRNA. I'm an engineer in Silicon Valley.

This reply was deleted.