ADMIN

politics joe biden confused Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

President Joe Biden met with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Thursday at the Summit of the Americas in Los Angeles - but led their appearance by commenting on the January 6 primetime hearing back in Washington, D.C.

'One of the things that is going to occupy my country tonight, I suspect, is the first open hearings on January the 6th and as I said when it was occurring and subsequent, I think it was a clear, flagrant violation of the Constitution,' Biden said. 'I think these guys and women broke the law - tried to turn around the result of an election.' 

The president didn't point fingers.  

'And there's a lot of question of who's responsible, who's involved,' he said. 'I'm not going to make a judgment on that.'

Biden told Trudeau he was just letting him know that 'a lot of Americans are going to be seeing for the first time some of the detail that occurred.' 

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10901617/Biden-meets-Trudeau-calls-January-6-flagrant-violation-Constitution.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We the people stand up against tyranny and stolen elections. President Trump clearly said that the election was stolen and he was re-elected, which makes all of this a fact. Trump never lies and delivers on all his promises. He is the only honest politician out there who represents real American patriots.

• Paul, there are still a few good ones but they are pushed aside by the new world order globalists to protect their dictatorship!!!!!!!!!!

• He isn't man enough to criticize anyone 

• Oh great two lousy losers bs ing together. They both should be tried for treason

• Janet, trudeau CANNOT be tried for TREASON, he isn't an American citizen but rather a tinpot ruler over Canada!!!!!!!!!!

• FJT....FJB

• Succinct and to the point. 

• Actually, the truth is we were there in our rightful place as this government is by the people and for the people. These usurpers of their position are out to be the government and to take it from the true government... us!  We need to enact a law that anyone who seeks to subvert the constitution will be prosecuted and sent to prison or worse... put out of the country never to return!

• Barry, scum like dementia, all devildemocommiecrats, and about 90% of the gop should be hanged for TREASON!!!!!!!!!!

• I assume you mean the Jan 6 Commitie and the entire Biden administration!

This reply was deleted.