ADMIN

47 NEVER MY PRESIDENT!!! ideas | political humor, creepy joe biden,  conservative humor

President Joe Biden has finally decided to stop working with Republicans and pounce on the party of former President Donald Trump instead. 

In a Politico piece Tuesday, sources told the site that there wasn't a single moment that sparked the change of course, but months of frustration, including that the GOP wouldn't work with the White House to combat inflation. 

'I never expected the ultra-MAGA Republicans who seem to control the Republican Party now to have been able to control the Republican Party,' Biden said publicly last week. 'I never anticipated that happening.' 

Instead, Biden believed that there would be an appetite for bipartisanship after four years of Trump. 

But even if the American people's selection of Biden over Trump suggested as much, Republican governors and lawmakers haven't played much ball. 

Biden received Republican support passing the bipartisan infrastructure bill and several GOP senators voted in favor of his Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson, but Politico reported that Biden's senior adviser Steve Ricchetti - who led the infrastructure talks with GOP lawmakers - warned the president that passsing that bill probably marked the end of across-the-aisle cooperation.  

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10827099/Biden-decided-finally-stop-working-Republicans.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Exactly when did he ever work with Republicans??? 

• I would like to know when Biden has ever worked with the Republicans.  I can't remember anything in the news that would indicate that he has.  And lets face it: the white house and other de"mock"rats have done nothing to curb inflation - only to make it worse. 

• That's the reason why the Democrats wanted him to run for office so that Obama will have his 3rd term in office 

• You are very correct

• Biden is absolutely useless and we have known that since he first spoke in public.  After all these years in public office, there is nothing he can point to that he did anything that was to benefit this country. 

• Exactly! He even said himself you call me evil or not that's mean him and Obama are evil and Demon possess people.

• You got that right Brother.  Thay are DEVILCRATS. SATANIC  IS THERE AND BIDEN  NAME .!!

• Yes Sir

• He already is

• He did that the first day he stoled the office. 

This reply was deleted.