ADMIN

47 NEVER MY PRESIDENT!!! ideas | political humor, creepy joe biden,  conservative humor

President Joe Biden has finally decided to stop working with Republicans and pounce on the party of former President Donald Trump instead. 

In a Politico piece Tuesday, sources told the site that there wasn't a single moment that sparked the change of course, but months of frustration, including that the GOP wouldn't work with the White House to combat inflation. 

'I never expected the ultra-MAGA Republicans who seem to control the Republican Party now to have been able to control the Republican Party,' Biden said publicly last week. 'I never anticipated that happening.' 

Instead, Biden believed that there would be an appetite for bipartisanship after four years of Trump. 

But even if the American people's selection of Biden over Trump suggested as much, Republican governors and lawmakers haven't played much ball. 

Biden received Republican support passing the bipartisan infrastructure bill and several GOP senators voted in favor of his Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson, but Politico reported that Biden's senior adviser Steve Ricchetti - who led the infrastructure talks with GOP lawmakers - warned the president that passsing that bill probably marked the end of across-the-aisle cooperation.  

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10827099/Biden-decided-finally-stop-working-Republicans.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Let him, every time he opens his mouth he makes a bigger ars of himself!

• I am tired of Obama 3rd term that is the reason why I call this administration the Devil himself.

• This reply was deleted.
  • What choice does Biden have? He can't run on his record and he has to badmouth his predeccesor, Donald J. Trump, who made America great again and who left the country in excellent shape when he passed it on to Biden. How long did it take Biden to destroy the great work Trump had done in four short years?

• Paul, about 2 days!!!!!!!!!!  And it is only going to get worse as the gop establishment TRAITORS help the devildemocommiecrats destroy our nation!!!!!!!!!!

• It's not Joe Biden It's Obama 3rd term in office 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Marlene,I agree for the most part!!!!!  dementia is a screwup, a mentally deficient puppet but he is alsovery corrupt, a willing puppet doing what he is being paid to do, destroy America!!!!!!!!!!

• He is more than that

• Why in the hell would we want to work with crazy-ass baffoon.  From day one, he has been anti-republican. His policies are running this country down, both at home and abroad.  Every person that voted for that idiot should be institutionalized in some home for the stupid.  This country is hurting, and it is all because of Joe, corrupt Biden, and his drug head worthless son, Hunter.  Biden's impeachment trial is going to be most enlighting. The Senate needs to engage Trey Gowdy to prosecute cockeye Joe. 

• Walter, the gop establishment are just as corrupt as dementia, just as EVIL as the devildemocommiecrats, and willing co0conspirators in the plot to "fundamentally transform" America into a 3rd world puppet state of the new world order global dictatorship!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.