Replies

• I have been on here since obama  was president and they always have excluded certain people  when it comes to posting any articles . I heard many complaints over the years when certain people posted articles on here but they never got published. . I believe Hessler you need to actually look at what is going on here, and stop keeping your head underground. The only people who's articles are on here are just the administrators, you don't see anybody elses. So you deal with it and try putting one on here for a change, just to show you so called intelligence to all of us.

• Journalists made to look like idiots.

Democrats hove no real government they know it and so do we.

with a split in the house and Senate biden won't be removed.

Kamaloa is worthless as a VP and that tells everyone that the only way she gets to POTUS is if Biden dies in office.

Obama can not run for an executive spot in Americas government, BUT, I think he might be able to be appointed to the VP SPOT BEHIND KAMALA FOR THE 2ND 2 YEARS OF THIS CURRENT CYCLE.

SO ALL THAT WOULD DO IS PROVIDE MORE DUMBNESS/LAMENESS IN THE EXECUTIVE POSITION IN WASHINGTON.......OBAMA IS AFRAID OF PUTIN AS THE WHOLE COULD SEE WHEN HE WAS POTUS. ITS ALL SO SICK THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ALLOW A FRAUD ELECTION MADAM. PELOSI.---I DIDN'T CAUSE THIS PELOSI YOU DID.

THE REPUBLICANS SHOULD RUN MIKE POMPEO.AT THE TOP OF THE TICKET IN 2024.SHARP AS A TACK AND TELLS IT LIKE IT IS NO LIES AND NO SUGAR COATING.SAME MOLD AS REAGAN!

• All of them are corrupt perverts

• This is all a set-up look at Joe smiling.

• The People MUST KEEP THE PRESSURE ON THEM-!!!

• Yes! What pressure?

• What pressure?

This reply was deleted.